Updated November, 2010
- Application Form (W.P.5)
- Copy of company certificate (issued within the past 6 months)
-Company Affidavit (Updated within past 3 months)
-Shareholder List (Updated within past 3 months)
- Income year-end report (Por Ngor Dor.91)
- List of foreign workers employed at the company along with identifying work permit numbers
- Form of the Employment Certification or Employment Contract
- Audited accounts
- Work permit with a copy
- Passport and one copy of all pages/ or Certificate of Permanent Residence and Certificate of Alien with a copy
- If the applicant is unable to apply in person then a Power of Attorney with 10 Baht duty stamp affixed and a copy of appointee’s ID card will be required
-Copy of Thai national ID card if company director is a Thai National and Copy of Work Permit if company director is a foreigner
Note that these rules have a tendency to change frequently so it is a good idea to have Sunbelt’s legal counsel that is up to date on the current situation so your Work Permit is processed quickly and without requiring you to make multiple trips to the Labor Department. Our professional fees for renewals are lower as Subelt Asia Legal Advisors way to say “Thank you” to our returning clients that have used our services over the years.
Still have a question for Sunbelt Asia? Ask the experts at Sunbelt Asia here .