When an alien applies for a non-immigrant B visa , to stay in the country 90 days or less, and would like to apply for an extension or an alien applies for a non-immigrant visa "code B-A" , to stay over 90 days, he/she will need to submit the following:
1. Two Application Forms T.M. 7 (for extension of an alien who enters the Kingdom for not more than 90 days). Example, see below.
2. Two copies of the passport (main page, visa page, entry stamp page) or substitute document.
3. Two 4 x 6 cm. color photos
4. 500 baht fee is required for an extension of 90 days or less.
5. Two Copies of a recommendation letter from the company showing the positions of the applicant as well as the position of all foreigners working in the company and for what reasons these aliens must be employed as well as the salary for the alien.
6. Two Copies of all Pages of the with entries in the Work permit or the receipt showing the alien has applied for such a permit from the Ministry of labour and Social welfare.
7. Two Copies of the alien's personal tax details and tax for the 4 Thai staff, including: balance, profit and loss, entity income tax, Vat records for the past year.
8. Two Copies of Certificate of entity registration, company registration certificate of limited company or commercial registration or VAT registration and list of partnerships.
(Company Papers must be under 3 months old, if over a updated set must be obtained from the DOB)
9. Export companies must submit document of export transactions, i.e. bank or company transactions.
10. The officials reserve the right to require more documentation for further investigation to verify the company's viability.
Application for extension (example form T.M. 7)