Kuddley Ken Bowkett Died!

clivemh

Sad news today, the larger than life character of Kuddley Ken died on 21st September,

whilst he was in England, anyone who has been lucky enough to know him, that although he wasn't in good health, he would always try and help you.

I am a fellow DJ at 103fm, and I know that on a Saturday lunch time alot of residents here in Pattaya would tune to listen to him. Our sympathy goes to his partner Ann who is obviously very distraught, as she was expecting him to return.

As of this time I do not have the details of the cause of death.

If you knew Ken you would know he wasn't afraid to call a spade a spade, but inside he was a truely nice guy! I am sure he has just nipped upstairs to reserve his seat at the bar, he'll be there to greet us...

We will all miss you mate, I am putting together a tribute to him on my show, 8am Monday,if you want to add something then please email me. <please PM for email address - thanks>

Edited by Totster

Sorry to hear this.

I didn't really know him other than for his straight talking at the Pattaya Ex-Pats Club. I had noticed that he hadn't been there for some time though I was aware that he was not well.

He was usually quick to offer an anwer to any questions that were raised if he was able to help.

Alan