New Ozrics Bar

punkrocker

new bar opened 50 meters from spicys night club, good music n cheap drinks there!! OZRICS

This is your third posting on this joint that I have seen on this Forum. Are you the proprietor?

If the establishment plays punk music I won't be indulging in the cheap drinks.

Edited by Blinky Bill

new bar opened 50 meters from spicys night club, good music n cheap drinks there!! OZRICS

This is your third posting on this joint that I have seen on this Forum. Are you the proprietor?

I guess he is considering his last postings were about looking for a cheap bar and some cheap beds. Sure its a bar? :o

if they play PUNK and INDIE and ALTERNATIVE, I will be indulging for sure.... even if the drinks are x-pensive :o

This seems to be more of a free ad than "helpful" information. It's a little tiny Thai-style bar on the main road that doesn't look up to much.

Checking it out was a good excuse to eat at Miguel's Mexican however. :D

must indulge as well but cant remember where my doc martens are and will make a trip to watsons for a tub of hair gel and splash of orange dye :o

post-15912-1183623873_thumb.jpg