Google Blogspot Blocked?

thaigerd

Trying to access my google blogspot but............

blocked now as well???

Gerd

I guess so... :o

I haven't been able to access a harmless popular photography site hosted on blogspot for a couple of days.

This country gets more ridiculous by the day...

• 1 year later...
Trying to access my google blogspot but............

blocked now as well???

Gerd

I guess so... :o

I haven't been able to access a harmless popular photography site hosted on blogspot for a couple of days.

This country gets more ridiculous by the day...

Yes Blogspot is blocked can't access any blogs

Guest Reimar

May should clarify a bit: Either Google Blogspot or You Tube wasn't blocked.

It is wrong to post every time that some pages are blocked if you can't reach them!

Within the last 3+ month all of sites were running and accessible at all times, but not blocked.

And I checked early every day special if a topic came up that some site is blocked.

Don't blame the Government if some site can't be reached because of the ISP, the Cable Network, the Infrastructure or your system.

If you can't reach a site, post a question here but NOT complain about blocked sites.

Cheers.

I raised this subject in my post on 28 June:

Thai Govt Blocking Google Sites, (blogspot), and it remains the case, for the reasons given in the link.

Thai Govt Blocking Google Sites

samtam

As from today I cannot access my blog and believe this is the reason:

http://www.thaiphotoblogs.com/index.php?bl...p;tb=1&pb=1

Is anone else having the same problem?

Forum: Internet, computers, communication, technology ... · Post Preview: #2057910 · Replies: 12 · Views: 344

Edited by samtam

Guest Reimar

Again: The site in question is NOT blocked!

I can access the site completely on TRUE Samut Prakarn.

As long as you din't have a official confirmation that the site in question is blocked, you please stop to post non existing fact's on the public forum.

You can easy contact ITC, which is responsible for official blocking of Websites to get the information you looking for.

After you have get those info you can post a copy here and write about a blocked Websites.

As this topic will only escalate in arguments because there isn't any real evidence about the sites in question are blocked, I close this thread now.

By the way to answer an other post from this thread and as info to all who's posting about problems with You Tube, I move all new Topics and Posts to the You Tube Thread in the FAQ Subforum without notice.

///CLOSED