Funny Thai Signs

bangkokrick

I saw this outside a temple and thought that i would share it with you. By the way i don't intend to offend anyone by posting this, but i did find it funny.

post-35173-1210083117_thumb.jpg

Cheers, Rick

Oh, I see. I'm sorry, I thought there was something wrong with you.

No, you're right, JF is very funny. And remember, the easiest way to make yourself understood is to say it louder. And don't worry, we have meat here in ze building.

haha..I got 1 real joke here... it looks very funny to me...I wanna to share it with you guys...

1. it's in the afternoon time on Monday.everybody in our office is working to hard...and we are thinking about the sales idea for one project ...and it's very quiet during that time...." Bon....Bon...", oh..my gad..what's that sound...we just see a man outside is almost cry out...there is a big red on his head..haha..he heated our transparent glass door.....and he is in a rush to delivery the airticket..and heat the door very heavly....he thought our door is open..but it's not..it's just a transparent glass door...haha..he need wear glass ..I feel very sad for him on that time...but i can't keep laughing...and not me..all my colleagues are laughing...

ha..watch more carfully next time...and we need put a sign in our glass door...it will be : there is a glass door in front of you..haha...

haha..I got 1 real joke here... it looks very funny to me...I wanna to share it with you guys...

1. it's in the afternoon time on Monday.everybody in our office is working to hard...and we are thinking about the sales idea for one project ...and it's very quiet during that time...." Bon....Bon...", oh..my gad..what's that sound...we just see a man outside is almost cry out...there is a big red on his head..haha..he heated our transparent glass door.....and he is in a rush to delivery the airticket..and heat the door very heavly....he thought our door is open..but it's not..it's just a transparent glass door...haha..he need wear glass ..I feel very sad for him on that time...but i can't keep laughing...and not me..all my colleagues are laughing...

ha..watch more carfully next time...and we need put a sign in our glass door...it will be : there is a glass door in front of you..haha...

ha..sorry...Wrong English word..it should be : Hit not heated. :o ..hehe...hit the glass door.. :D

Small typo in an in-flight magazine:

Never worked out if it was deliberate or not, but French Connection UK is real enough http://www.<deleted>.com/uk/ :D

I think he was talking about the typo next to the watch...

Er - Yes! :D

How about this pair? Firstly:

post-35489-1210168576_thumb.jpg :D

And then the next sign:

post-35489-1210168606_thumb.jpg

And yes, it was ****ing steep! :o

Small typo in an in-flight magazine:

Never worked out if it was deliberate or not, but French Connection UK is real enough http://www.<deleted>.com/uk/ :D

I think he was talking about the typo next to the watch...

Er - Yes! :D

How about this pair? Firstly:

post-35489-1210168576_thumb.jpg :D

haha..very good one :DB):D

I should drive the other road..new driver...too bad... :o:D

And then the next sign:

post-35489-1210168606_thumb.jpg

And yes, it was ****ing steep! :D