Reentry Permit

How many days or how many hours must I wait to get reentry permit at bkk immigration?

now I havea single tousist visa until now I have stayed in thailand using visa for 45 days already and try to go out thailand soon, so if i get reentry permit and go out thailand on aftere 5 days and stay in abroad for 20 days and return to thailand again, then how many days will I be able to stay using the reentry permit?

A re entry permit is not going to help you at all. It allows stay until the end of your present stay stamp (60 days). It does not add anything on to your current stay and as you are already 45 days (plus 5) before you leave your return would be 10 days after re entry permit expiration and you could not use it.

If i understand you correctly you intended to go out of at Thailand at day 50 of your present stay and then re-enter 20 days later......if this is the case a re-entry permit will be of no use to you as your original single tourist visa's stay will of already expired.........You have 2 choices depending upon how long your return visit to Thailand will be....1.Providing you qualify for the 30 day on arrival exemption stamp and your stay is 30 days or less you could simply re-enter for a 30 day stamp. 2. If your stay is going to be longer than 30 days obtain a new Tourist visa while out of the country from a Thai Embassy/Consulate.

thank you a lot for kindness answer all.

How about if I go to immigration to extend 30days of tourist visa

then get reentry permit  then go out thailand to stay abroad 10 days and come back thailand again  how many days can I stay?

A re entry permit never, ever adds any time to your current stay stamp

If you extend your 30 day stamp which expires on 15 December for 10 days your new stamp will say 25 December and any re entry permit you obtain will have that same 25 December date.