Advanced Members
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

99 Excellent

About offset

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

7,388 profile views
  1. The money is under the control of the Children's Welfare Department no money can be taken by the guardian of the child without their say so
  2. Incorrect Any land put in a child's name is owned only by the child the mother has no rights over the land, her name or the name of the father is registered with the land office no legal loans can be taken using the land as security the land cannot be sold with the Children Court agreeing to the sale all money from the sale is put in the Government bank under the control of the Children's Welfare department and any money take out of the child's account must be for the use of the child and a receipt to say that will need to be supplied
  3. Ok thank you for your help
  4. If it in the girlfriends name do you mean she would do the TM30 or TM28 or would I still have to get the owner to go to immigration
  5. I intend to rent a house in Hue Hin but keep my house (owned by my son but I have 100% control of him) and travel between them often, would it be better to put the name of my girlfriend on the rental agreement in Hue Hin to make it easier in dealing with Immigration when registering the change of address
  6. There was a little more to this than I told you I was only explaining to you how to get the land changed back The other thing the mother did was lie to the Police about losing the land papers (because I had them and she could not find them) and then also to the Land office so I was not sure how a judge would deal with that
  7. yes I understand all that I even got as far as the court but I not wanted to put my son's mother in prison and the other fact was that I would of had to put about 130000 baht into the civil court with I would of lost if the verdict went against me so the total cost would have been more than 250000 baht so I decided against taking it any further
  8. The Children's court gives the land for sale to a bank to sell but at the price the mother says it is worth they do not come out to check it then the mother get somebody to buy the land at the said price and then on the same day they transfer the land to the mother who then takes a loan out on the land but what she did not tell the court there was a house on the land so she could take out a loan 10 times higher than she paid for the land The money that the bank got for the land goes into the Children's Welfare to be given to the child for her education
  9. Not true with a good lawyer it can be done and i know this as a fact because it was done over my head she told the Court the land value was very low and they do not check it land was sold at a much higher value after buying it from the bank at the low rate
  10. He must be in a blue housebook to get his first passport getting a signed copy of it might be his big problem
  11. Can I ask what paperwork is required for an Extension based on being a parent of a THai
  12. Most of these loan shark contracts do not state the interest on it It can go to court and the court will only give the maximum interest allowed which I think is about 1.5% a month It will have to be taken to the Civil Court Yes I do know somebody that was taken to Civil Court for a loan non repayment and it was carried out by a private individual
  13. Just a thought Maybe the owner of this house is trying to get you all to sell at a cheap price so he can buy them and then stop the parties and sell at a much higher price
  14. My first 12 core biopsy was clear of cancer but i was advised by my doctor after taking a FREE PSA blood test that he still felt there was cancer present he advised me to have a 24 core biopsy taken which indeed find cancer, this was 8 years ago so i do not know if treatment as changed since then
  15. I have sole custody of my son by a Children's Court order I have traveled out of the country without his mother with no problem my son has my surname which might of helped I also got him an ID card without his mother being present only using the blue book with his name on and the court order I would recommend going by the Children's Court because it gives you a paper which most authorities will accept including in my case Airport Immigration officer, local Immigration officer, Local Amhper (getting ID card) and the Thai Passport office I did not need his mother present at any time dealing with these people It would be a good idea to get some copies of the court order done by the Children's Court when you pick up your order from the court they will all have the official stamp on them not a photo copy