• Announcements

• Tech Doctor

Thai Visa Upgrade Continuation   08/01/2016

Changes applied, forum may still be sluggish at slow times whilst the indexing process continue. More updates to follow   Thank you for your understanding. Tech Team + TD

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oblict

Farm Tractor For Sale

5 posts in this topic

[color="#0000FF"]Ford Tractor 7610

In very good condition.
115hp. 4x4 wheel drive per switch on and off. Imported from UK. Used in Thailand for 3 Years.
Including 3 Plowing Tools: 3 blade plow tool, 7 blade plow tool and 2 blades.

Price: 680K all included.[/color]

[quote name='oblict' post='1119357' date='2007-02-03 17:11:54'][color="#0000FF"]Ford Tractor 7610

In very good condition.
115hp. 4x4 wheel drive per switch on and off. Imported from UK. Used in Thailand for 3 Years.

Price: 680K all included.[/color][/quote]

Where is the tractor located? Why are you selling it? Any pictures available?

[quote name='Somtham' post='1119640' date='2007-02-03 20:43:45'][quote name='oblict' post='1119357' date='2007-02-03 17:11:54'][color="#0000FF"]Ford Tractor 7610

In very good condition.

Price: 680K all included.[/color][/quote]

Where is the tractor located? Why are you selling it? Any pictures available?
[/quote]

Tractor is located in Sichomphoo, about 30km out of ChumPhae, KhonKaen District.
The reason I`m selling my Tractor is because I stop with Farming for now.

If anyone wants my opinion on this: if you are looking for a tractor in this hp range - take it - this is an [b]excellent[/b] deal ([i]for the tractor by its self - let alone with the extras offered with it)[i]

Oblict - hour many hours on the engineclock , do you know?

In the unlikely event ([i]unlikely because I really don't see it hanging round for long[/i] that you still have it when I get back to Thailand (March hopefully) - I'll take it off you.

Maizefarmer

[quote name='Maizefarmer' post='1119932' date='2007-02-04 00:21:33']If anyone wants my opinion on this: if you are looking for a tractor in this hp range - take it - this is an [b]excellent[/b] deal ([i]for the tractor by its self - let alone with the extras offered with it)[i]

Oblict - hour many hours on the engineclock , do you know?

In the unlikely event ([i]unlikely because I really don't see it hanging round for long[/i] that you still have it when I get back to Thailand (March hopefully) - I'll take it off you.

Maizefarmer[/quote]

Thanks Maizefarmer

Hours, well unvortunately I can not give you hours, but I think with the extras it really is a good deal.

oblict