• Announcements

• Tech Doctor

Thai Visa Upgrade Continuation   08/01/2016

Changes applied, forum may still be sluggish at slow times whilst the indexing process continue. More updates to follow   Thank you for your understanding. Tech Team + TD

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3billygoats

Helicopter Ride

2 posts in this topic

[size=3][color="black"]Morris and his wife Esther went to the Army show every year,[/color][/size][font="Comic Sans MS"][size=3][color="black"]
[/color][color="black"]And every year Morris would say, "Esther, I 'd like to ride in that[/color][/size][/font][font="Comic Sans MS"][size=3][color="black"]
[/color][color="black"]Helicopter".[/color][/size][/font][font="Comic Sans MS"][size=3][color="black"]
[/color][color="black"]Esther always replied, "I know Morris, but that helicopter ride[/color][/size][/font][font="Comic Sans MS"][size=3][color="black"]
[/color][color="black"]Is fifty quid-- and fifty quid is fifty quid". [/color][color="black"][/color][/size][/font][font="Comic Sans MS"][size=3][color="black"][/color][/size][/font] [size=3][color="black"]One year Esther and Morris went to the show, and Morris said,[/color][/size][font="Comic Sans MS"][size=3][color="black"]
[/color][color="black"]"Esther, I'm 85 years old. If I don't ride in that helicopter this year, [/color][color="black"][/color][/size][/font][size=3][color="black"]I might never get another chance."[/color][/size][font="Comic Sans MS"][size=3][color="black"]
[/color][color="black"]Esther replied, "Morris that helicopter is fifty quid -- and[/color][/size][/font][font="Comic Sans MS"][size=3][color="black"]
[/color][color="black"]Fifty quid is fifty quid".[/color][color="black"] [/color][/size][/font][size=3][color="black"]The pilot overheard the couple and said, "Folks I'll make you a deal.[/color][/size][font="Comic Sans MS"][size=3][color="black"]
[/color][color="black"]I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for[/color][/size][/font][font="Comic Sans MS"][size=3][color="black"]
[/color][color="black"]The entire ride and not say a word I won't charge you! But if you[/color][/size][/font][font="Comic Sans MS"][size=3][color="black"]
[/color][color="black"]Say one word, it's fifty quid."[/color][color="black"] [/color][/size][/font][size=3][color="black"]Morris and Esther agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kinds[/color][/size][font="Comic Sans MS"][size=3][color="black"]
[/color][color="black"]Of fancy manoeuvres, but not a word was heard. He did his daredevil[/color][/size][/font][font="Comic Sans MS"][size=3][color="black"]
[/color][color="black"]Tricks over and over again, but still not a word. When they landed, the [/color][color="black"][/color][/size][/font][size=3][color="black"]Pilot turned to Morris and said, "By golly, I did everything I could to [/color][/size][color="black"][/color][size=3][color="black"]Get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'm impressed!"[/color][font="Comic Sans MS"][color="black"] [/color][/font][/size][size=3][color="black"]Morris replied, "Well, to tell you the truth, I almost said something[/color][/size][font="Comic Sans MS"][size=3][color="black"]
[/color][color="black"]When Esther fell out, but you know -- fifty quid is fifty quid."[/color][/size][/font][font="Comic Sans MS"][size=3][color="black"]
[/color][/size][/font][font="Comic Sans MS"][size=3][/size][/font]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="3"][/size][/font]