View New Content Help  
Photo
- - - - -

Www.hotels2thailand.com - Anyone Used Them?

20 replies to this topic

#1 welshchris

welshchris

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 2007-03-07 01:47:16

Hi Guys

Just wandered if anyone has used www.hotels2thailand.com they are offering competative rates but just wanted a bit of feedback first hopefully.

Thanks

Chris

#2 cessnock

cessnock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 2007-03-10 06:25:38

Hi Guys

Just wandered if anyone has used www.hotels2thailand.com they are offering competative rates but just wanted a bit of feedback first hopefully.

Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris

I was a bit worried by booking from a Thai company while living in the UK. I had never done it before but I booked with Hotel2thailand and found them to be the cheapest on the net. I booked in September 2006, received all the paper work but had to cancel in November . I was delighted at the small cancelation fee they took, not like companys in the Uk with their high fees.

I have rebooked for April 2007 and have received all my paper work via email just like before. Before I rebooked I checked the net again for the best deal and Hotel2thailand was still the cheapest. They do good hotel promotions too.

If you email them any questions they get back to you real quick.
Hope this helps
Cessnock :o

Attached Files

#3 boogie

boogie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 2007-03-10 07:12:13

My experience was almost identical to cessnock. We made a booking last September then cancelled. Was only charged a minimal cancellation fee, it took a couple of days for the credit to come through, but they were very efficient when I contacted them. We re-booked with them again in October, for our stay in Bangkok last December, and everything was fine. Excellent rates and no problems, would definitely use them again.

#4 Who, me ?

Who, me ?

"I have lived half a century" Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 2007-03-10 07:27:45

Used them several times. Excellent and cheap

#5 jaithai

jaithai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 2007-03-10 08:18:45

One that I used recently was http://chiangmai-online.com/

Good service. Great pricing. (Even better than www.hotels2thailand)

In spite of the name of the agency, my hotel was in Bangkok. What hotels2thailand quotes ฿1725 for, chiangmai-online quotes ฿1650. There is a 4% service charge, which still brings it up to only ฿1716.

When I wanted to extend my stay at the hotel I was at, a phone call took care of everything.

#6 onzestan

onzestan

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 2007-03-10 10:59:25

Hi Guys

Thanks

Chris

I always compare prices with 3 or 4 sites, including www.sawadee.com, directrooms, latestayhotels etc.

Sometimes one is a lot cheaper than the others (don"t ask me why), and all 3 above are very reliable.
I do stay away from Asiarooms althought most of the times they are the cheapest but have a very bad reputation. :o

Cheers
onzestan

Edited by onzestan, 2007-03-10 11:03:14.

#7 onzestan

onzestan

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 2007-03-10 13:12:10

Hi Guys

Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris,

Further to my earlier post, I have just made the following test :

Hotel Silom Serene deluxe room end of march :

hotels2thailand : Baht 2300,-
sawadee : Baht 2.200,-
hotelthailand : Baht 2.257,-
directrooms : Baht 1.950,-

Thats a difference of 350,- Baht per night that's a couple of free beers.

Cheers

onzestan :D :D :o

#8 jingjoe

jingjoe

Radium Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 2007-05-09 22:02:37

I've used asiarooms and chiang-mai online many times without a hiccup.

I rate asiarooms highly, although I am aware that others have had drama with them.

Chiang-mai online take the first by credit card, then send a courier to collect the rest during your stay.

#9 Maxman

Maxman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 2007-06-21 14:50:51

Hi Guys

Thanks

Chris

My experience never met any problem booking with hotels2thailand.com Can't believe, I received voucher confirmation in 10s after I submitted my credit card to reserve one hotel in Suk. It was so fast in response of any enquiries. I like this service.

I also got followed mail requested to complete all passengers name for travel insurance coverage whole duration of stay. This is excellent!!

#10 BeeZa

BeeZa

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 2007-06-22 14:26:22

Hi ! Maxman
Me,too.
I've used their service because the fastest response that I never met before.
If you're finding some online agents,I think hotels2thailand is the first choice of online booking agents
at this time.

#11 ClaytonSeymour

ClaytonSeymour

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 2007-10-19 22:38:45

I've used hotels2thailand a couple of times, and they have been excellent. Fast responses to questions and good documentation. :D

I recently used Agoda (for a Vietnam trip) and they were hopeless. They never respond to emails (actually, of 5 or 6 emails I've sent them they did eventually respond to one). I made a booking and found out 2 days later after not getting a confirmation that nothing was available. Their 24/7 instant chat is hardly instant. I spent an hour with them to try to book a new hotel (and I had to wait up to another 2 days for confirmation). :o

Well I've never had any problems with Agoda (planetholiday), indeed we've booked a hotel in London with them for this coming Sunday. I've never really had problems with any of them, just wouldn't recommend asiarooms if you want to book at really short notice and are particular about staying in a favourite hotel. Aside from that - no problems.

#12 Tafia

Tafia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 2007-10-19 22:47:08

used many times and I agree with the other posts, cheap reliable and easy to deal with as is Asiarooms.

#13 britmaveric

britmaveric

Defender of the Realm

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,236 posts

Posted 2007-10-19 22:50:14

Asiatravel.com is tops. :o

#14 bunnaag

bunnaag

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 2008-11-19 18:18:21

Asiatravel.com is tops. :o

I made the same experience with asiatravel.Tried to book the Swiss Park Hotel on Sukhumvit between the 14th of this month and today.Checked all the aove mentioned sites except Agoda and chiang-mai and all could not provide a room.Phoned the hotel direct and was told everything booked out for that period.Asiatravel could book me for this period in this hotel and the price was 200 Bath less a night.You pay directly the hotel when you check out.

#15 tw25rw

tw25rw

Platinum Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 2008-11-19 19:45:31

I've used them before and they're fine. They sometimes have better deals than Agoda, which is rare. I also had no trouble getting a refund after one of my party didn't show up.

#16 theobangkok

theobangkok

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 2009-09-16 19:59:15

Hi Guys

Thanks

Chris

I have used wwww.resorthotel.net which were good.And for Phuket hotels wwww.phuket-thailand-hotels.net

#17 fred2007

fred2007

Pickled Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 2009-09-16 20:11:23

I don't know what price range you looking for or if you looking for a hotel or just a hostel
the best one for a cheap hotel or hostel would be hostelworld.com or hostelbookers.com
Try it

#18 SamuiRep

SamuiRep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 2009-09-18 12:32:18

Just try:

www.thai-booking.com

free Airport transfers with SUV vehicles in koh samui and very good package offers. with welcome team at airport, with cold drings and refreshing Towels..
Real Customer Care...

#19 beudf00

beudf00

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 2009-09-20 15:05:08

Just try:

www.thai-booking.com

free Airport transfers with SUV vehicles in koh samui and very good package offers. with welcome team at airport, with cold drinks and refreshing Towels..
Real Customer Care...

We allways check at least 4 or more websites to compare prices to get the best rates.
I just checked www.thai-booking.com I tried a hotel in Chiang Mai and they are under construction HAHA.

I never used Agoda because most of the time they are more expensive.

#20 thaisabai

thaisabai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 2011-06-29 21:34:42

I am doing a lot of bookings (6-7 times a year in Thailand

Generally the cheapest rooms at hotels2thailand and Agoda
Agoda's customer service sucks; their lowest price guarantee doesn't work. had an argument that hotels2thailand was slightly cheaper for a particular hotel, their answer was that I had to make a booking with them first (Agoda) then, I f I could prove that I get the same room cheaper they would refund me (may be).

Best service hotels2thailand (even in the middle of the night or on weekends, a phone call does it all)
and immediate response by e-mail, often in minutes!

here is a sample of customer service that I just received from them:

Dear Mr.HOFER

Greeting from Hotels2thailand.com

On Behalf of Hotels2thailand.com's director, I just want to write a note to express my thanks to you for been being Hotels2thailand.com's customers

I appreciate the chance to serve you since your first booking was from year 2007.

After I reviewed all bookings you have made the reservation with us, I feel that you are not only becoming our respectful customer, but also becoming a member of our Hotels2thailand.com's family

If you have any further assistance, you can let me know anytime. I'm pleased to assist you specially.

Every feedback from you also is welcome in order to improve our service.

Another thing, do you have any plan to go to Phuket by Oct 31, 2011? Iím happy to give you a free voucher for 2 nights accommodation either in Patong or Kata Beach. I just wanna share it with you, please choose one of them.

Thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------
Warmest Regards
Mayurin Supawong (Khun Rin)
Executive Director
Blue House Travel Co.,Ltd
Tel: 66-2-9300973, 66-2-9306050
Fax: 66-2-9306514, 66-2-9306825
Mobile: 66-8-45444994, 66-8-23451559
http://www.hotels2thailand.com
Email: rinchyth@hotels2thailand.com

thaisabai

#21 PattayaParent

PattayaParent

Star Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,000 posts

Posted 2011-06-30 08:51:17

I always use Agoda, never had any problems with bookings or the online customer service.

Sponsored by ...

Quick Navigation  View New Content Site search: