Jump to content

View New Content Help  
- - - - -

Wp3 Form

1 reply to this topic

#1 ripski70



  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 2007-07-10 23:06:37

Hi could anybody tell me where I get my hands on a WP3 form to apply for a non-imm B, preferably one I can just download and print if possible. Many thanks

#2 lopburi3


    Star Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 55,664 posts

Posted 2007-07-11 08:41:46

I believe you use a WP3 to apply for a work permit - the proof of that filing you would use for a visa request (along with the other paperwork).

From Google find from Royal Thai Embassy in Japan:

WP3 form may be obtained at the Alien Occupational Control Division, Department of Employment, Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare, Mit-Maitree Road, Din-daeng District, Bangkok, Tel: 02-245-3209

Sponsored by...

Quick Navigation  View New Content Site search: