• Announcements

• Tech Doctor

Thai Visa Upgrade Continuation   08/01/2016

All Background update tasks have finished, we are now bench-marking the new forum resources. We will also now be going through threads taking note of outstanding issues and requests.   Thank you for your understanding. Tech Team + TD

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Groongthep

Honey Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 19 E-mail

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone have the new email address of the Honey Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 19? The old one honeyho@ksc.th.com no longer works. My emails to them at that address come back "undeliverable". I know they must have one. Any help appreciated.

Does anyone have the new email address of the Honey Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 19? The old one honeyho@ksc.th.com no longer works. My emails to them at that address come back "undeliverable". I know they must have one. Any help appreciated.

honeyhtl_company@yahoo.co.th

+66 2530646-9

+66 2530646-9

Thanks, I appreciated it. :o

+66 2530646-9

Thanks, I appreciated it. :o

Should be +66 22530646-9 / From Thailand : 02.253.0646 - 9 / Rooms around 900Bt - 1000 Bt include breakfast in 05/2008. Good value. 900 bt rooms are in the car park, no real light but correct.

Philippe