• Announcements

• Tech Doctor

Thai Visa Upgrade Continuation   08/01/2016

Changes applied, forum may still be sluggish at slow times whilst the indexing process continue. More updates to follow   Thank you for your understanding. Tech Team + TD

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hborsa

Isuzu D-max 2005 Repair Manual Please

4 posts in this topic

HIiiiiii

please i need to isuzu d-max 2005 code engine 4JJ1-TC and 4JK1-TC

Try ebay, search for

repair manuals

or

car data CD

or

repair CD.

There are lots of people selling Manufactures parts manuals and repair manulas on CD, i have bought a few of there and there much better than the books, plus you can print off relivent pages and get them covered in oil and just bin them..

Give it a go mate, good luck.

PS< may be listed as a Holden Rodeo too

Try ebay, search for

repair manuals

or

car data CD

or

repair CD.

There are lots of people selling Manufactures parts manuals and repair manulas on CD, i have bought a few of there and there much better than the books, plus you can print off relivent pages and get them covered in oil and just bin them..

Give it a go mate, good luck.

PS< may be listed as a Holden Rodeo too

Hello all,

None available from Ebay. Isuzu was very adamant about not releasing to the general public any sort of guidance or manual. Isuzu wants all repair work to be done at the dealership. I think it is a joke.

Good luck, I too need a repair for the same thing. If anyone finds any, please let us know. Harry email: wbic1@yahoo.com

I have the Factory Workshop Manual on CD-rom which includes the Common Rail Diesels. E-mail me (seal11@aol.com) with your physical location for a price quote.

HIiiiiii

please i need to isuzu d-max 2005 code engine 4JJ1-TC and 4JK1-TC