Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lithobid

Payap University: Class Notes

80 posts in this topic

Hi all, it's been several years since I regularly updated this forum, as I've been into other adventures in life. I hope to return to regularly studying Thai, and look forward to getting some of my progress posted here for others to learn from as well. I see many folks have posted corrections and additions, I can't thank you enough! Without your help, this thread wouldn't be half of what it is.

Cheers!

Lithobid

1 person likes this

They speak Thai in the classroom not English. I think you will be ok studying Thai at Payap. However, we also have Intensive English at Payap too.

I dont know about another levels, but first level speak at simple English, it was ok for me

In my experience through all the levels there, they speak English to help you along. Even at the lowest level, they primarily speak Thai only to immerse you, but we all need some help from time to time, and they will translate for individuals when needed so that the class stays together.

Sorry for offtop may be... Is the whole course (and student visa) only for 3 months? Or usually it takes longer?