Visa To Enter Malaysia For Thai National

12 replies to this topic

#1 SPIKECM

SPIKECM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 2008-11-20 00:52:22

I have been looking through google and nothing is precise. For a Thai national going by air to Malaysia (unaccompanied) on a one way ticket, will she have any problems? How long can she stay for?
Thanks

#2 zeus23

zeus23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 2008-11-20 11:31:03

Thai do not need visa to go to Malaysia. I think they have 30 days.

#3 Explorer

Explorer

Nov-member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 2008-11-20 11:42:22

Questions by the imigration would be the normal ones if they do ask - "Where will you be staying?" and "How long do you plan to stay?"

Duration stay allowed is 30 days

Explorer

#4 thucydides

thucydides

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 2008-11-21 00:50:13

A Thai female travelling unaccompanied on a single ticket to Malaysia would attract some scrutiny and if a short holiday was stated as the reason for entry she may well be refused on the grounds that she failed to satisfy the authorities of the genuineness of her intentions. Her circumstances in Thailand would be crucial as indeed any sponsorship by a farang who may be there to meet her upon arrival.

#5 wdrk7

wdrk7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 2008-11-21 00:55:20

She will not be able to fly to malaysia on a one way ticket . She will only be on the plane if she has got a ticket back to thailand within 30 days or to other destination .

#6 torrenova

torrenova

Platinum Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,931 posts

Posted 2008-11-21 02:15:04

She will not be able to fly to malaysia on a one way ticket . She will only be on the plane if she has got a ticket back to thailand within 30 days or to other destination .

Why would that be enforced ? Take an example of someone who wanted to fly to a Malaysian town and travel back overland to Thailand. Why should he or she be refused ?

I know the thought behind it but I think the proximity of the countries might mean a return ticket was not necessary.

#7 KLExpat

KLExpat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 2008-11-27 19:10:18

Malaysia does not require proof of onward passage as far as I know, especially for Thai’s.

Indians, Nepalese, Bangladeshis and other so called “restricted nationalities" (source countries for foreign workers/illegals) will go through a microscope.

I would not expect any issues, however, if the girl is young and attractive, immigration or customs may ask a few questions to sort out if she has the intention of working as a free-lance prostitute or is a drug mule respectively. Any girl traveling in such circumstances, especially with poor English communication skills, should be prepared to expect such questioning so they do not become flustered or (worse) reply in anger.

#8 BowmoreIslay

BowmoreIslay

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 2008-11-28 13:08:04

Malaysia does not require proof of onward passage as far as I know, especially for Thai's.

Indians, Nepalese, Bangladeshis and other so called "restricted nationalities" (source countries for foreign workers/illegals) will go through a microscope.

I would not expect any issues, however, if the girl is young and attractive, immigration or customs may ask a few questions to sort out if she has the intention of working as a free-lance prostitute or is a drug mule respectively. Any girl traveling in such circumstances, especially with poor English communication skills, should be prepared to expect such questioning so they do not become flustered or (worse) reply in anger.

WRONG.
The airline always ask to see a return ticket, or other proof. ALWAYS. My thai gf and I have flown at least 10 times to Singapore and KL. I once asked, knowing that Thai doesn't need a visa. The anwser was not quite clear to me, but something like: if a passenger get turn back, the airline will have to pay a fine, and responsible to fly them back; hence they want to see some onward proof before the airline will allow bording.

I don't think the airlines can legally bar you from flying, however, I am sure that if you insist, I guess (I am really guessing) they might want you to sign something to make sure you will compensate them if the unlikely happens.

Immigration in KUL/SIN have never ask to see a return ticket. However, they usually ask "How long are you staying", even though it is clearly stated in the immigration form.

#9 yeikloen

yeikloen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 2008-11-28 19:21:15

Malaysia does not require proof of onward passage as far as I know, especially for Thai's.

Indians, Nepalese, Bangladeshis and other so called "restricted nationalities" (source countries for foreign workers/illegals) will go through a microscope.

WRONG.
The airline always ask to see a return ticket, or other proof. ALWAYS. My thai gf and I have flown at least 10 times to Singapore and KL. I once asked, knowing that Thai doesn't need a visa. The anwser was not quite clear to me, but something like: if a passenger get turn back, the airline will have to pay a fine, and responsible to fly them back; hence they want to see some onward proof before the airline will allow bording.

I don't think the airlines can legally bar you from flying, however, I am sure that if you insist, I guess (I am really guessing) they might want you to sign something to make sure you will compensate them if the unlikely happens.

Immigration in KUL/SIN have never ask to see a return ticket. However, they usually ask "How long are you staying", even though it is clearly stated in the immigration form.

Correct, my wife before (we got married), my wife was stopped at the immigration counter before she could board an Air Asia flight from Hat Yai to Kuala Lumpur (3 years ago) unless she can provide a return ticket. My wife told them that she will be travelling back to Hat Yai by overnight bus but did not allow her to pass unless she had a return ticket. As for Malaysia I do not think they actually check if you require a return ticket. No problem travelling overland though, but sometimes the thai immigration will question if he/she sees a new passport with no stamps.

#10 cushendall

cushendall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 2008-11-28 21:17:25

Thai do not need visa to go to Malaysia. I think they have 30 days.

Thais only get 14 days, british and irish get 90 days

#11 micky

micky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 2008-11-29 09:42:49

Hi,
For Thai Passport holders (Thai nationals), please refer to Visa Requirement section 2.
All ASEAN countries (except Myanmar) do not require Visa to enter Malaysia for social visit for 30 days. Therefore Thai nationals will be given a 30 days stay on arrival for social visit.
One word of advice : Drugs smuggling carries the "mandatory death" penalty. Beware of what you are carrying.
Have a nice trip.

VISA INFORMATION
Every person entering Malaysia must possess a valid National Passport or Internationally recognized Travel Document valid for travel to Malaysia. Any person not in possession of a Passport or Travel Document which is recognized by Malaysian Government, must obtain a Document in lieu of Passport. Application for the Document in lieu of Passport can be made at any Malaysian Representative Office abroad. Holders of Travel Documents like a Certificate of Identity, Laisser Passer, Titre de Voyage or a Country's Certificate of Permanent Residence must ensure that their return to the country which issued the document or the country of residence is guaranteed. The documents shall be valid, for more than six (6) months from the date of entry into Malaysia.
Visa Requirement :-
Foreign nationals who require a Visa to enter Malaysia must apply and obtain a Visa in advance at Malaysian Representative Office before entering the country. A visa is an endorsement in a passport or other recognized travel document of foreigner indicating that the holder has applied for permission to enter Malaysia and that permission has been granted. Foreign nationals who require a Visa to enter Malaysia must apply and obtain a Visa in advance at any Malaysian Representative Office abroad before entering the country. Visa, which has been granted is not absolute guarantee that the holder will be allowed to enter Malaysia.The final decision lies with the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
Types of Visa
Three (3) types of visa are issued by the Malaysian Government to foreign national:

* Single Entry Visa
Issued to foreign nationals who require a visa to enter Malaysia mainly for a social or business visit. Normally valid for a single entry and for a period of three (3) months from the date of issue.

* Multiple Entry Visa
Issued to foreign nationals who require a visa to enter Malaysia mainly for business or government to government matters. Normally valid for a period within three (3) to twelve (12) months from the date of issue.

* Transit Visa
Issued to foreign nationals who require a visa to enter Malaysia on transit to other countries. Foreign Nationals on transit without leaving the airport precincts and who continue their journey to the next destination with the same flight does not require a transit visa.

How To Apply For A Visa
Application for visas should be made at the nearest Malaysian Missions abroad. In countries where Malaysian Missions have not been established, application should be made to the British High Commission or Embassy. The applicant should present himself together with the following documents:
(a) Passport or Travel Document
(:o Form IM.47 (3 copies)
© Three (3) passport sized photographs
(d) Return or onward - journey traveling ticket
(e) Proof of sufficient funds
VISA REQUIREMENT
1. Nationals of the following countries DO NOT REQUIRE VISA for Social Visit. The duration of stay is 3 Months only. The countries are :
ALBANIA, ALGERIA, ARGENTINA, AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BAHRAIN, BELGIUM, BOSNIA HERZEGOVINA, BRAZIL, CANADA, CROATIA, CUBA, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, EGYPT, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, HUNGARY, ICELAND, ITALY, JAPAN, JORDAN, KIRGYSTAN, KUWAIT, KYRGYZ REPUBLIC, LEBANON, LIECHTENSTEIN, LUXEMBOURG, MOROCCO, NETHERLAND, NEW ZEALAND, NORTH YEMEN, NORWAY, OMAN, PERU, POLAND, QATAR, ROMANIA, ST. MARINO, SAUDI ARABIA, SLOVAKIA, SOUTH AFRICA, SOUTH KOREA, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, TUNISIA, TURKMENISTAN, TURKEY, U.S.A, U.A.E, UNITED KINGDOM, URUGUAY.
2. Nationals of the following countries DO NOT require a visa to enter Malaysia For Social Visit and the duration of stay is 1 Month only. The countries are :
All ASEAN countries except: MYANMAR, ANTIGUA & BERMUDA, ARMENIA, AZERBAIJAN, BAHAMAS, BARBADOS, BELARUS, BELIZE, BENIN, BHUTAN, BOLIVIA, BOTSWANA, BULGARIA, CAMBODIA, CHILE, COLOMBIA, COSTA RICA, CYPRUS, DOMINICA, ECUADOR, EL SALVADOR, ESTONIA, FIJI, GABON, GAMBIA, GEORGIA, GHANA, GREECE, GRENADA, GUATEMALA, GUYANA, HAITI, HONDURAS, HONG KONG (SAR), IVORY COAST, JAMAICA, KAZAKHSTAN, KENYA, KIRIBATI, LATVIA, LESOTHO, LITHUANIA, MACAU (SAR), MACEDONIA, MALAWI, MALDIVES, MALDOVA, MALTA, MAURITIUS, MEXICO, MOLDAVIA, MONACO, MONGOLIA, NAMIBIA, NAURU, NICARAGUA, NORTH KOREA, PENAMA, PAPUA NEW GUINEA, PARAGUAY, PORTUGAL, RUSSIA, SAO TOME & PRINCIPE, SLOVENIA, SOLOMAN ISLAND, ST. KITTS & NEVIS, ST. LUCIDA, ST. VINCENT, SUDAN, SURINAM, SWAZILAND, TAJIKISTAN, TANZANIA, TOGO, TRINIDAD & TOBAGO, TUVALU, UGANDA, UKRAINE, UPPER VOLTA, UZBEKISTAN, VANUATU, VATICAN CITY, VENEZUELA, WESTERN SAMOA, ZAIRE, ZAMBIA, AND ZIMBABWE.
3. Nationals of the following countries DO NOT require a visa to enter Malaysia For Social Visit and the duration of stay is 14 days only. The countries are :
IRAQ, LIBYA, SYRIA, MACAU (TRAVEL PERMIT), PORTUGAL (ALIEN PASSPORT), PALESTINE, SIERRA LEONE, SOMALI, SOUTH YEMEN.
4. Nationals of the following countries DO NOT require a visa to enter Malaysia For Social Visit and the duration of stay is 15 days only. The country is : IRAN
5. Nationals of the following countries DO NOT require a visa to enter Malaysia For Any Purpose of Visit. The countries are :
All Commonwealth Countries except: INDIA, PAKISTAN, BANGLADESH, SRI LANKA AND NIGERIA.
6. Nationals of the following countries REQUIRE a visa to enter Malaysia For Any Purpose of Visit. The countries are :
Sub Continent Nationals: BANGLADESH, INDIA, PAKISTAN, SRI LANKA.
African Countries: ANGOLA, BURKINA FASO, BURUNDI, CAMEROON, CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC, CONGO REPUBLIC, CONGO DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC, COTE D'IVOIRE, DJIBOUTI, EQUATORIAL GUINEA, ERITREA, ETHIOPIA, GUINEA-BISSAU, GHANA, LIBERIA, MALI, MOZAMBIQUE, NIGER, NIGERIA, RWANDA, WESTERN SAHARA.
Other Countries: TAIWAN, MYANMAR, NEPAL, BHUTAN, PR CHINA.
All holders Certificate of Identity, All holders of Laisser Passer, All holders of Titre De Voyage, Afghanistan (Visa With Reference)
7. Nationals of the following countries DO NOT require a visa to enter Malaysia For Social Visit & Study. The countriy is : UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
VISA ON ARRIVAL
Visa-on-arrival will be given only to foreign nationals who already have a visa to enter Singapore or Thailand.
However, the following conditions apply:
1. The visa will be specifically for tourist purposes only and is valid for a duration period of 14 days. Extension of visa is NOT allowed.
2. Must have a confirmed return ticket AND
3. Point of entry is
a) The Kuala Lumpur International Airport OR
:D The Sultan Abu Bakar Complexs, Tanjung Kupang.
However, nationals from the following African countries are NOT entitled to apply for "visa on arrival" :
1. ANGOLA 12. ETHIOPIA
2. BURKINA FASO 13. GUINEA-BISSAU
3. BURUNDI 14. GHANA
4. CAMEROON 15. LIBERIA
5. CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC 16. MALI
6. CONGO REPUBLIC 17. MOZAMBIQUE
7. DEMOCRATIC CONGO REPUBLIC 18. NIGER
8. COTE D'IVORE 19. NIGERIA
9. DJIBOUTI 20. RWANDA
10. EQUATORIAL GUINEA 21. WESTERN SAHARA
11. ERITREA
CUSTOMS FORMALITIES
Dutiable and Non-Dutiable Goods
Certain goods such as the following, imported by visitors are liable to duty: carpets, garments, clothing accessories, jewellery, chocolates, handbags, spirits, alcoholic beverages, tobacco and cigarettes. Visitors bringing in dutiable goods may have to pay a deposit for temporary importation, refundable on departure. The goods are to be presented at the time of departure at the point of exit together with the deposit receipts. Non-dutiable goods include cameras, watches, pens, lighters, perfumeries and cosmetics.

VISA INFORMATION
Every person entering Malaysia must possess a valid National Passport or Internationally recognized Travel Document valid for travel to Malaysia. Any person not in possession of a Passport or Travel Document which is recognized by Malaysian Government, must obtain a Document in lieu of Passport. Application for the Document in lieu of Passport can be made at any Malaysian Representative Office abroad. Holders of Travel Documents like a Certificate of Identity, Laisser Passer, Titre de Voyage or a Country's Certificate of Permanent Residence must ensure that their return to the country which issued the document or the country of residence is guaranteed. The documents shall be valid, for more than six (6) months from the date of entry into Malaysia.
Visa Requirement :-
Foreign nationals who require a Visa to enter Malaysia must apply and obtain a Visa in advance at Malaysian Representative Office before entering the country. A visa is an endorsement in a passport or other recognized travel document of foreigner indicating that the holder has applied for permission to enter Malaysia and that permission has been granted. Foreign nationals who require a Visa to enter Malaysia must apply and obtain a Visa in advance at any Malaysian Representative Office abroad before entering the country. Visa, which has been granted is not absolute guarantee that the holder will be allowed to enter Malaysia.The final decision lies with the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
Types of Visa
Three (3) types of visa are issued by the Malaysian Government to foreign national:

* Single Entry Visa
Issued to foreign nationals who require a visa to enter Malaysia mainly for a social or business visit. Normally valid for a single entry and for a period of three (3) months from the date of issue.

* Multiple Entry Visa
Issued to foreign nationals who require a visa to enter Malaysia mainly for business or government to government matters. Normally valid for a period within three (3) to twelve (12) months from the date of issue.

* Transit Visa
Issued to foreign nationals who require a visa to enter Malaysia on transit to other countries. Foreign Nationals on transit without leaving the airport precincts and who continue their journey to the next destination with the same flight does not require a transit visa.

How To Apply For A Visa
Application for visas should be made at the nearest Malaysian Missions abroad. In countries where Malaysian Missions have not been established, application should be made to the British High Commission or Embassy. The applicant should present himself together with the following documents:
(a) Passport or Travel Document
(:D Form IM.47 (3 copies)
© Three (3) passport sized photographs
(d) Return or onward - journey traveling ticket
(e) Proof of sufficient funds
VISA REQUIREMENT
1. Nationals of the following countries DO NOT REQUIRE VISA for Social Visit. The duration of stay is 3 Months only. The countries are :
ALBANIA, ALGERIA, ARGENTINA, AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BAHRAIN, BELGIUM, BOSNIA HERZEGOVINA, BRAZIL, CANADA, CROATIA, CUBA, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, EGYPT, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, HUNGARY, ICELAND, ITALY, JAPAN, JORDAN, KIRGYSTAN, KUWAIT, KYRGYZ REPUBLIC, LEBANON, LIECHTENSTEIN, LUXEMBOURG, MOROCCO, NETHERLAND, NEW ZEALAND, NORTH YEMEN, NORWAY, OMAN, PERU, POLAND, QATAR, ROMANIA, ST. MARINO, SAUDI ARABIA, SLOVAKIA, SOUTH AFRICA, SOUTH KOREA, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, TUNISIA, TURKMENISTAN, TURKEY, U.S.A, U.A.E, UNITED KINGDOM, URUGUAY.
2. Nationals of the following countries DO NOT require a visa to enter Malaysia For Social Visit and the duration of stay is 1 Month only. The countries are :
All ASEAN countries except: MYANMAR, ANTIGUA & BERMUDA, ARMENIA, AZERBAIJAN, BAHAMAS, BARBADOS, BELARUS, BELIZE, BENIN, BHUTAN, BOLIVIA, BOTSWANA, BULGARIA, CAMBODIA, CHILE, COLOMBIA, COSTA RICA, CYPRUS, DOMINICA, ECUADOR, EL SALVADOR, ESTONIA, FIJI, GABON, GAMBIA, GEORGIA, GHANA, GREECE, GRENADA, GUATEMALA, GUYANA, HAITI, HONDURAS, HONG KONG (SAR), IVORY COAST, JAMAICA, KAZAKHSTAN, KENYA, KIRIBATI, LATVIA, LESOTHO, LITHUANIA, MACAU (SAR), MACEDONIA, MALAWI, MALDIVES, MALDOVA, MALTA, MAURITIUS, MEXICO, MOLDAVIA, MONACO, MONGOLIA, NAMIBIA, NAURU, NICARAGUA, NORTH KOREA, PENAMA, PAPUA NEW GUINEA, PARAGUAY, PORTUGAL, RUSSIA, SAO TOME & PRINCIPE, SLOVENIA, SOLOMAN ISLAND, ST. KITTS & NEVIS, ST. LUCIDA, ST. VINCENT, SUDAN, SURINAM, SWAZILAND, TAJIKISTAN, TANZANIA, TOGO, TRINIDAD & TOBAGO, TUVALU, UGANDA, UKRAINE, UPPER VOLTA, UZBEKISTAN, VANUATU, VATICAN CITY, VENEZUELA, WESTERN SAMOA, ZAIRE, ZAMBIA, AND ZIMBABWE.
3. Nationals of the following countries DO NOT require a visa to enter Malaysia For Social Visit and the duration of stay is 14 days only. The countries are :
IRAQ, LIBYA, SYRIA, MACAU (TRAVEL PERMIT), PORTUGAL (ALIEN PASSPORT), PALESTINE, SIERRA LEONE, SOMALI, SOUTH YEMEN.
4. Nationals of the following countries DO NOT require a visa to enter Malaysia For Social Visit and the duration of stay is 15 days only. The country is : IRAN
5. Nationals of the following countries DO NOT require a visa to enter Malaysia For Any Purpose of Visit. The countries are :
All Commonwealth Countries except: INDIA, PAKISTAN, BANGLADESH, SRI LANKA AND NIGERIA.
6. Nationals of the following countries REQUIRE a visa to enter Malaysia For Any Purpose of Visit. The countries are :
Sub Continent Nationals: BANGLADESH, INDIA, PAKISTAN, SRI LANKA.
African Countries: ANGOLA, BURKINA FASO, BURUNDI, CAMEROON, CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC, CONGO REPUBLIC, CONGO DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC, COTE D'IVOIRE, DJIBOUTI, EQUATORIAL GUINEA, ERITREA, ETHIOPIA, GUINEA-BISSAU, GHANA, LIBERIA, MALI, MOZAMBIQUE, NIGER, NIGERIA, RWANDA, WESTERN SAHARA.
Other Countries: TAIWAN, MYANMAR, NEPAL, BHUTAN, PR CHINA.
All holders Certificate of Identity, All holders of Laisser Passer, All holders of Titre De Voyage, Afghanistan (Visa With Reference)
7. Nationals of the following countries DO NOT require a visa to enter Malaysia For Social Visit & Study. The countriy is : UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
VISA ON ARRIVAL
Visa-on-arrival will be given only to foreign nationals who already have a visa to enter Singapore or Thailand.
However, the following conditions apply:
1. The visa will be specifically for tourist purposes only and is valid for a duration period of 14 days. Extension of visa is NOT allowed.
2. Must have a confirmed return ticket AND
3. Point of entry is
a) The Kuala Lumpur International Airport OR
:D The Sultan Abu Bakar Complexs, Tanjung Kupang.
However, nationals from the following African countries are NOT entitled to apply for "visa on arrival" :
1. ANGOLA 12. ETHIOPIA
2. BURKINA FASO 13. GUINEA-BISSAU
3. BURUNDI 14. GHANA
4. CAMEROON 15. LIBERIA
5. CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC 16. MALI
6. CONGO REPUBLIC 17. MOZAMBIQUE
7. DEMOCRATIC CONGO REPUBLIC 18. NIGER
8. COTE D'IVORE 19. NIGERIA
9. DJIBOUTI 20. RWANDA
10. EQUATORIAL GUINEA 21. WESTERN SAHARA
11. ERITREA
CUSTOMS FORMALITIES
Dutiable and Non-Dutiable Goods
Certain goods such as the following, imported by visitors are liable to duty: carpets, garments, clothing accessories, jewellery, chocolates, handbags, spirits, alcoholic beverages, tobacco and cigarettes. Visitors bringing in dutiable goods may have to pay a deposit for temporary importation, refundable on departure. The goods are to be presented at the time of departure at the point of exit together with the deposit receipts. Non-dutiable goods include cameras, watches, pens, lighters, perfumeries and cosmetics.

#12 Phuket Dragon

Phuket Dragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 2009-03-30 15:24:39

Thai can enter Malaysia as pedestrian, by bicyle, by Bike or by car so its stupid to ask for a return ticket or onward ticket when U leave Thailand by plane.
Maybe the airliner want to fill there pockets.

#13 micky

micky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 2009-03-30 19:37:54

I repeat once again.

All ASEAN countries (except Myanmar) do not require Visa to enter Malaysia for social visit for 30 days. Therefore Thai nationals will be given a 30 days stay on arrival for social visit.
One word of advice : Drugs smuggling carries the "mandatory death" penalty. Beware of what you are carrying.
Have a nice trip.

Latest update : Last time - for China and India Passport holders, they were given 14 days for social visit on arrival.
Now they must have a visa before they are allowed to get in.
The reason is this. At present there are thousands from China (China dolls) who came and have not return after the 14 days stay.
When I was Genting Highlands, I was told that there are easily a thousand of China tourists and also from India visiting Genting daily.
There were on group tours and visas were needed.
At the same time I saw some Thai visitors. No visa needed. 30 days will be given. No problem.
Mai mee pan ha ! Sawatdi, krap !

Sponsored by...

Quick Navigation  View New Content Site search: