#1 barrybike

barrybike

biker for life

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 2008-11-30 04:59:35

hi all check out http://www.superbike...p?showforum=346

this has a very good list of all the motorcycle clubs in various areas around thailand and all the up to date bike week events etc ..if there is some other clubs that you know of ,can you write down the names here or write to the board owner or pm me.....if you are intrested in the motorcycle scene in thailand and and other parts of asia ..this site is a must see for you www.superbike-forums.com

plus it has the most up to date reviews ,pictures etc of all your favourite bikes and a good section of various bikes for sale in thailand and contact numbers...........

...........................SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL GHOST RIDERS MC THAILAND.........................
this is a new club that you havent heard of yet but watch out for this club at your local bike week ...if you see any of us come and say hello make your self known to us and we will have a few singhas.......cheers for taking time to read this, i hope these sites will be of benefit to you and let your friends know too....the more the merrier........there is a lot of bike events that go by and we only hear of them them when they are over . so this will help keep all ye bikers up to date on whats coming up..........

Edited by barrybike, 2008-11-30 05:07:53.

#2 barrybike

barrybike

biker for life

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 2008-11-30 05:04:05

Edited by barrybike, 2008-11-30 05:14:17.

#3 biker Bob

biker Bob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 2008-11-30 14:14:20

Hi barrybike. What is your location ? Are you in Bkk ?

Jan.

#4 barrybike

barrybike

biker for life

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 2008-11-30 18:09:35

Hi barrybike. What is your location ? Are you in Bkk ?

Jan.

hi biker bob ,i sent you a pm..........

#5 Arthur88

Arthur88

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 2008-11-30 19:56:22

this has a very good list of all the motorcycle clubs in various areas around thailand and all the up to date bike week events etc ..if there is some other clubs that you know of ,can you write down the names here or write to the board owner or pm me.....if you are intrested in the motorcycle scene in thailand and and other parts of asia ..this site is a must see for you www.superbike-forums.com

plus it has the most up to date reviews ,pictures etc of all your favourite bikes and a good section of various bikes for sale in thailand and contact numbers...........

...........................SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL GHOST RIDERS MC THAILAND.........................
this is a new club that you havent heard of yet but watch out for this club at your local bike week ...if you see any of us come and say hello make your self known to us and we will have a few singhas.......cheers for taking time to read this, i hope these sites will be of benefit to you and let your friends know too....the more the merrier........there is a lot of bike events that go by and we only hear of them them when they are over . so this will help keep all ye bikers up to date on whats coming up..........

Good stuff Barry, thanks!

#6 barrybike

barrybike

biker for life

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 2008-12-01 09:44:27

any time arthur ,hope this was of some help to you.............

#7 DirkKohler

DirkKohler

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 2008-12-01 20:16:11

That is one cool list barry! Is it ok if I suggest some Singaporean clubs too?

#8 barrybike

barrybike

biker for life

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 2008-12-01 20:20:58

That is one cool list barry! Is it ok if I suggest some Singaporean clubs too?

yes dirk ,all suggestions are welcome ,,there is a list of singaporean clubs there too and malaysian ......

#9 barrybike

barrybike

biker for life

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 2008-12-19 00:14:48

get all up to date list of events on this site http://www.superbike...s.com/index.php contact numbers ,clubs ,etc ,plus bikes for sale in thailand..

#10 Thaicoon

Thaicoon

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 2008-12-21 00:53:41

Good site, got a few bikes myself but looking for a nice busa 1300.

#11 dotcom

dotcom

Platinum Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 2008-12-21 01:51:14

Saw 2 of them today. A Black one super clean & a white one with a nasty ass 4 into 1 Yoshi that sounds like a dragon.

Be glad to show you where they are. Over 300k each. He's closed tomorrow but opens on Mon.

#12 dotcom

dotcom

Platinum Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 2008-12-24 15:11:32

Devil Bike

#13 barrybike

barrybike

biker for life

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 2008-12-25 08:52:24

Devil Bike

thanks dotcom ............another one for the list.........

#14 Thaicoon

Thaicoon

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 2008-12-26 19:50:39

Saw 2 of them today. A Black one super clean & a white one with a nasty ass 4 into 1 Yoshi that sounds like a dragon.

Be glad to show you where they are. Over 300k each. He's closed tomorrow but opens on Mon.

Thanks Dotcom,
The white one sounds sweet, i have one problem at the moment, will not be coming to Thailand untill feb-march, laid up here in the dreaded UK after ripping my leg muscle off my kneecap.

Will the guy take part ex, got a nice v-max and a nice fireblade, otherwise i will have my other leg kneecapped by the Mrs, you know what i mean.

#15 Arthur88

Arthur88

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 2008-12-27 08:12:11

any time arthur ,hope this was of some help to you.............

As a matter of fact it was. About to start separate topic regarding club memberships.

#16 DirkKohler

DirkKohler

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 2008-12-27 23:18:35

get all up to date list of events on this site http://www.superbike...s.com/index.php contact numbers ,clubs ,etc ,plus bikes for sale in thailand..

Some helluva list barry, keeps growing every day!

#17 barrybike

barrybike

biker for life

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 2008-12-28 04:16:29

Some helluva list barry, keeps growing every day!

thanks dirk ........it will grow even more..............if you come up with any more let us know thanks...glad you enjoy it.....

#18 barrybike

barrybike

biker for life

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 2008-12-29 06:44:30

come on folks there must be more club names that you know of in your local area !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#19 barrybike

barrybike

biker for life

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 2009-01-03 20:51:35

would any of you know which club in thailand is the biggest in member numbers ?? from going to bike weeks ,who do you keep seeing in big numbers at them ?? which mc s.........

#20 Kerryd

Kerryd

Independent Member

• Honorary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,651 posts

Posted 2009-01-03 21:26:34

Any particular reason why this "Superbike" forum seems to have a forum for almost every type of bike in the "Flagship Brands and Models", except for Harley Davidson ?

Maybe it just me, maybe it's just tunnel vision, but at every Bike Week event I've been to so far, the vast majority of bikes (by far) have been Harley Davidson's.
Most of the MC's I've seen and ridden with, have comprised of Harley riders. In fact, I'll bet most of the MCs listed (so far) on the "Superbike" site are predominately Harley clubs.

For a site that states: "Our goal is to become major Sport/Street Bike/Motorcycle source of information and this can be achieved only with unselfish contribution from majority of members." it would seem rather odd to exclude such a huge class of riders.

But then again, maybe it's just me........ :o

#21 barrybike

barrybike

biker for life

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 2009-01-04 09:13:14

Any particular reason why this "Superbike" forum seems to have a forum for almost every type of bike in the "Flagship Brands and Models", except for Harley Davidson ?

Maybe it just me, maybe it's just tunnel vision, but at every Bike Week event I've been to so far, the vast majority of bikes (by far) have been Harley Davidson's.
Most of the MC's I've seen and ridden with, have comprised of Harley riders. In fact, I'll bet most of the MCs listed (so far) on the "Superbike" site are predominately Harley clubs.

For a site that states: "Our goal is to become major Sport/Street Bike/Motorcycle source of information and this can be achieved only with unselfish contribution from majority of members." it would seem rather odd to exclude such a huge class of riders.

ive sent u a pm regarding this topic kerryd

#22 barrybike

barrybike

biker for life

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 2009-01-06 00:20:35

ive sent u a pm regarding this topic kerryd

harleys will be on the bike list soon

#23 barrybike

barrybike

biker for life

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 2009-01-06 09:45:23

few heavens devil mc guys...mostly from bkk

Attached Files

#24 Kerryd

Kerryd

Independent Member

• Honorary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,651 posts

Posted 2009-01-06 10:16:36

harleys will be on the bike list soon

Real Soon ! :o
(already posted and polled !)

#25 VocalNeal

VocalNeal

Platinum Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 2009-01-06 22:46:49

ThaiSuperBike ?

Ok maybe more like a group of friends but they do ride every now and again, get together socially once a week(usually), have a couple of racers, go to the track etc.

Sponsored by:

Quick Navigation  View New Content Site search: