6 replies to this topic

#1 paal349

paal349

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 2009-01-05 04:59:41

A friend of mine asked me to see if I could find him a fake Rolex watch and send to him back in farangland. But I have no clue as to where i might find quality fake watches other than the crappy ones in all the markets. Do anybody have any recommendations as to where in Bangkok I can find (cheap) replica watches?

#2 khundon

khundon

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 2009-01-05 05:21:54

A friend of mine asked me to see if I could find him a fake Rolex watch and send to him back in farangland. But I have no clue as to where i might find quality fake watches other than the crappy ones in all the markets. Do anybody have any recommendations as to where in Bangkok I can find (cheap) replica watches?

:D
I think you will find your idea of quality fake does not exist!

You get what you pay for.

Pay 5000 or more for real Rolex and it will last a lifetime. :o
Pay 5000 Baht for fake and you will be lucky if it is still ticking when you leave the shop :D

But don't let that stop you looking.
Good luck.

#3 JimmyTheMook

JimmyTheMook

Platinum Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 2009-01-05 08:04:10

try mahboonKrong Mall on the ground floor there is a dealer across from the camera store (center entrance), they sell 'better' quality replicas some with Swiss ETA movements.

#4 imaneggspurt

imaneggspurt

the horrible member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts

Posted 2009-01-05 08:22:21

You can get a good copy, go to MBK, second floor, at the top of the escalator there is a gold shop, go left there ,2 shops in the centre of the floor, ask for pong, i have been dealing with him for 10 years, he has all prices/qualities, and i have actually paid up to 150.000 for a fake !, ( gold rolex,proper movement ), but you can also now get a daytona with a working chrono,eta( swiss movt) for 15000 baht,.but as for being rubbish, far from it, i have a bi-metal rolex submariner i have worn every day for 4 years and never had a problem,.you just need to know where to go,.

#5 imaneggspurt

imaneggspurt

the horrible member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts

Posted 2009-01-05 08:25:07

try mahboonKrong Mall on the ground floor there is a dealer across from the camera store (center entrance), they sell 'better' quality replicas some with Swiss ETA movements.

hi jim, thats pitchais shop, i used to deal with him,.pong on fl2 has a much better selection and dosent charge farang prices,.

#6 paal349

paal349

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 2009-01-05 09:07:09

Great advice guys! I actually think its the submariner he was looking for! Do you mind me asking what you paid for it? I could personally never wear such a hunk of metal on my wrist, but I owe my friend to check out the situation for him.

#7 soundman

soundman

Loud Member

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,138 posts

Posted 2009-01-05 12:28:03

Discussing fake, counterfeit, cloned or copied products/IP is a violation of Thai Visa forum rules.

Closed.

Sponsored by...

Quick Navigation  View New Content Site search: