Some general guidelines for posting:
1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes or colors. It can be difficult to read.
2. Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording. Such posts will be deleted and the user warned.
3. If possible please proofread your post first, poor grammar and spelling can make the post difficult to understand. However be aware that not every member is a native english speaker and excessive posts regarding others spelling and grammar not only hijacks the topic but is poor netiquette.
4. Please do not post the same thing across multiple forums. Such posts will be deleted and only one post allowed to remain
5. Please do not quote multiple nested quotes. Quote only the relevant section that you are discussing. Moderators will snip excessively long nested quotes.
6. Please do not abuse the report function by multiple reports of the same thing, or by using it to score points against another member.
7. Please do not post off-topic responses in an attempt to hijack the thread. Such posts will be deleted.
9. Please do not respond to insults with more insults but rather use the report button to report inflammatory posts.
10. Please keep topics related to the forums they are in. General Forum is for Thailand related topics not covered in other forums. Other forums cover other issues, the forum title and description will tell you if you are posting the right thing in the right place.
No replies to this topic
Sponsored by ...