Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLASBYCLAN

Pizza Rustica Is The Best Pizza In Chiang Mai!

147 posts in this topic

Hi Guys

We were starving in town today and I picked up a copy the dining guide which had an add for Rustica Pizza on Nimmenhemen Soi 6, next to Punna Place.

So we went and it was totally the best pizza in town, nice atmosphere, wine and outside seating

<link removed as per forum rules>

The owner was really friendly and when someone is making this much effort to provide such good food we should all support it!

Enjoy!

You are really kicked a wasp nest

:):D

Good luck :D

1 person likes this

He mentions New York pizza. That might be a good sign? :)

Just up the road from the Manor, and I found them average to good, but I didn't get the thin crust one I ordered. Pleasant, but nothing to rave about. Sadly my favourite pizza place has closed :)

That is sad indeed. A tasty pizza is not easy to come by around here. :)

Not sure you did them any flavours, i mean favours, by posting a link to a website that's obviously under construction! :) The 'read more' link takes some beating!

Still, pretty close by to where i live, so i'll probably give them a look :D

Aitch

Not sure you did them any flavours, i mean favours, by posting a link to a website that's obviously under construction! :) The 'read more' link takes some beating!

Still, pretty close by to where i live, so i'll probably give them a look :D

Aitch

If you don't mind please report back. The only place I found that had outstanding pizza was in San Sai and recently closed. If this place receives a second vote of praise, even though it's a drive for me, I'll give it a try.

I wonder if that would be Maejo Man's favorite place as well? Would be worth knowing if it re-opens.

Pizza Koh Lanta on Kotchasarn soi 1 which was one of my favorite pizza places recently closed. I wonder if that is the place MM is referring to.

Pizza Koh Lanta on Kotchasarn soi 1 which was one of my favorite pizza places recently closed. I wonder if that is the place MM is referring to.

Spot on unfortunately :) I have his mobile number and he has promised to call me if he reopens. Where is the abject misery icon?

Spot on unfortunately :D I have his mobile number and he has promised to call me if he reopens. Where is the abject misery icon?

We both have good taste in pizza so it seems. :)

I love pizza and I have had it everywhere. Please if you find a good one get me a slice.

Oh, wow, a food thread.

I find the best crispy thin crust lately at Pizza Company, Central Kad Kaew. Personal pan, eye-talian sausage. Go figure.

Spot on unfortunately :) I have his mobile number and he has promised to call me if he reopens. Where is the abject misery icon?

4953219.gif

I'll have to give Rustica a shot- also right around the corner for me.

Spot on unfortunately :D I have his mobile number and he has promised to call me if he reopens. Where is the abject misery icon?

4953219.gif

Thank you DB that's the one :)

Too bad I can't share my home made pizza with you... sour dough crust, lots of meat and veggies on top and heaps of chedder and mozzarella cheese. I'm going to pig out on it tomorrow while watching the football games on television.

:):D:D

Pizza_010.sized.jpg

Too bad I can't share my home made pizza with you... sour dough crust, lots of meat and veggies on top and heaps of chedder and mozzarella cheese. I'm going to pig out on it tomorrow while watching the football games on television.

Pizza_010.sized.jpg

I hate pizzas.

They have the appearance of vomit on bread, including the lumpy bits.

I think that many of these chiang Mai food threads are started by the restaurant owners trying to promote their businesses. So I don`t take these too seriously.

It`s like reading the restaurant ads on the Internet and in magazines, complete with all the good reviews.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating, so they say, not just because someone says it`s good.

I thought I saw a sign for Pizza Koh Lanta opening on Nimmanhaemin Soi 5 (or maybe 3 or 7) just east of Nimmanhaemin, but that was a month or so ago.

I thought I saw a sign for Pizza Koh Lanta opening on Nimmanhaemin Soi 5 (or maybe 3 or 7) just east of Nimmanhaemin, but that was a month or so ago.

I love pizza and I have had it everywhere. Please if you find a good one get me a slice.

Mr. Chans and Ms Pauline's. True Thai/New Yorkers. Great pizza. They also provide the dough for Pizzamania.

however Chan's has the oven thing down and Pizzamania is still working it out.

...The proof of the pudding is in the eating, so they say, not just because someone says it`s good.

You are right about that. Somebody saying that he likes the food in a certain place is an honest, subjective appraisal but I, for one, won’t fault anybody finding a topic starter saying that the food in a certain restaurant “is the best” a bit suspicious.

--

Maestro

I hate pizzas.

How typical :)

I have to agree, but to all of us who like cheese and hard crusty bread they are great. But, I could probably say the same with most Thai meals.

At least my stir fry veggies are a good meal on their own BEFORE I put them on a pizza.

Stir_fry_veg_Em.sized.jpg

I say only one thing PIZZA MANIA Near RuamChok Plaza just beside wanna coffee and the new PTT gastation.

:):D :D