3 replies to this topic

#1 Randell

Randell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 2009-11-02 10:48:02

I haven't had any luck in medical forum so here we go. Looking for a good acupuncturist in Chiang Rai or area. Coming to CR soon and would like to continue treatment.
Thanks Randell

#2 toybits

toybits

Medium Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,398 posts

Posted 2009-11-04 11:36:37

Thais refer to acupuncture as Fung Khem. Saw one sign along Paholyothin road not far from the Little Duck hotel.

I haven't had any luck in medical forum so here we go. Looking for a good acupuncturist in Chiang Rai or area. Coming to CR soon and would like to continue treatment.
Thanks Randell

#3 ichingguy

ichingguy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 2009-11-06 02:19:57

Thanks Randell

there are two sources that i am familiar: go to the chinese herb shop across from the old bus station and ask the owner, he speaks good english; overbrook hospital has an acupuncture clinic.

#4 cmjantje

cmjantje

Too Big Mouth member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 2010-01-21 00:11:57

Thanks Randell

there are two sources that i am familiar: go to the chinese herb shop across from the old bus station and ask the owner, he speaks good english; overbrook hospital has an acupuncture clinic.

How about a chinese doctor, is there one in CR?

Sponsored by:

Quick Navigation  View New Content Site search: