View New Content Help  
Photo
- - - - -

Best Internet Service Provider In Bangkok?

3 replies to this topic

#1 loseless

loseless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 2010-01-19 01:09:13

I am moving apartment into a building which can only provide a direct TOT line in the Lad Prao area. I don't really understand why I can't have a TRUE line, but maybe someone can help there? TOT wish me to pay 3800B for a line or it is free with a year's contract subscribing to their internet (alarm bells are ringing...)

I need reliable, stable internet. I would also like a fast speed and I'm aware things are improving. I'm looking for some up to date advice on which ISP to go for and whether the 10MB + offerings are worth the money now (I'm using international sites). I currently have a 4MB True connection - can I transfer this package to my new TOT line or does that not work?

#2 stolidfeline

stolidfeline

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 2010-01-19 06:06:22

TOT is probably the worst ISP in Thailand. I have changed many people over to True, who do provide a good service, now moving up to 16Mbps as fast as they can install the infrastructure. Do your best to get True ...

#3 joncl

joncl

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 2010-01-19 06:38:24

If you can get ToT you can also get others providers like CSLoxinfo who will also install on a ToT line and give you exactly what is advertised. So give CS Loxinfo a shot.

#4 fredlk

fredlk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 2010-01-19 08:53:09

If you can get ToT you can also get others providers like CSLoxinfo who will also install on a ToT line and give you exactly what is advertised. So give CS Loxinfo a shot.

CS Loxinfo has been my reliable and helpful provider since 2006. No blocking, capping, banning, etc. They supply what they advertise.

Edited by fredlk, 2010-01-19 08:54:17.

Sponsored by:

Quick Navigation  View New Content Site search: