7 replies to this topic

#1 ableguy

ableguy

Platinum Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts

Posted 2010-07-03 17:18:57

Hi a short while ago a member mentioned androgel a cream for low testosterone, I have been prescribed this by my USA doctor, however very expensive and all the problems of shipping etc, anybody know if it can be purchased in Thailand and where, if not where can it be bought. Low testosterone is a hormonal problem and my doc informs me quite common in men over 55 my problem was brought about by drugs I take for rhumatoid but thank fully am due to come off them due to the disease going into remission, by the way I can give solid advice on how to beat rhumatoid REALLY. appreciate any help.

#2 robblok

robblok

Ex-Kaaskop

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,232 posts

Posted 2010-07-03 17:23:44

You could also go to a hospital in Thailand and get a regular injection of testosterone. There are also capsules you can take but its not real good at delivering the stuff because the liver breaks down a lot.

Im sorry i don't know about the cream

#3 ableguy

ableguy

Platinum Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts

Posted 2010-07-03 17:34:30

You could also go to a hospital in Thailand and get a regular injection of testosterone. There are also capsules you can take but its not real good at delivering the stuff because the liver breaks down a lot.

Im sorry i don't know about the cream

Thanks for reply . I am aware of the danger of taking pills as it can induce a heart attack, the cream is rubbed on the skin and absorbed all indications are very affective with zero side effects

#4 Thongkorn

Thongkorn

Platinum Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 2010-07-03 22:16:35

Sorry come againPosted Image

#5 moe666

moe666

Titanium Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,390 posts

Posted 2010-07-03 22:27:10

You may want to go to the health section and repost or mods. move this you will get more info,

#6 Jockstar

Jockstar

My member is hidden by my kilt

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,075 posts

Posted 2010-07-04 13:26:03

You may want to go to the health section and repost or mods. move this you will get more info,

Moving to the health forum

#7 PMNL

PMNL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 2010-07-04 19:05:21

Have a look at thisAndrostanolone
It is available here but you need to find the chemist/hospital that supply it.
Good Luck

#8 moe666

moe666

Titanium Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,390 posts

Posted 2010-07-04 20:23:43

try Bumragrund Hospital they have a section called VitaLife. It has its on building behind hospital. Coming from Soi 3 walk thru arrival area of hospital toward Soi 1 you should find the bldg.

They compound there vitamins and hormones on site but very expensive. Took the girl friend there last trip 75 dollars for a 30 day supply of DHEA whick cost less than ten dollars here in the states, I will be sending in the mail.

Sponsored by:

Quick Navigation  View New Content Site search: