New Form Tm47?

4 replies to this topic

#1 glegolo

glegolo

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 2011-05-21 09:46:05

I am going on tuesday to Khon Kaen and have to stamp my passport with a 90 days report.
Heard from a friend that the usual TM47 form I gave him didnīt work out because they have
changed it slightly to a new form. I do not even know if this new form is still called TM47.

May I ask you guys if somebody know anything about this. And if it is true can you plse help me to
find this new form. I like to prepare home and have the form with me to immigration, save some time
for me, I believe!!

Thanks
Glegolo

#2 lungbing

lungbing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 2011-05-21 20:24:20

Khon Kaen immigration office has all the forms in trays just outside the office, so you will be able to get the latest form there. And there's a desk for you to use. There is so little to fill in on a 90 day report form that you will lose very little time by waiting until Tuesday.

Inside the office there is a ticket machine on the left as you go in. Press the '90 Day report' button to get a queue number. The numbers are shown on displays overhead and the visa-renewal numbers run in a different sequence to the 90 day ones, so don't worry if your number is, say, 100 and the visa-renewal number shows, say, 10. There will not be 90 people ahead of you.

#3 Maestro

Maestro

Star Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,095 posts

Posted 2011-05-22 00:26:46

On the web, the forms are on the site of the Immigration Bureau:

www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=download

#4 glegolo

glegolo

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 2011-05-23 08:17:05

On the web, the forms are on the site of the Immigration Bureau:

www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=download

Thanks guys, got it on the internet as per Maestros link above..... Must say that I cannot see any whatsoever difference between
the new one and the old one. Shit, it must be wrong romours than.....
Thanks again.
Glegolo

#5 wpcoe

wpcoe

Platinum Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,565 posts

Posted 2011-05-23 12:57:55

ISTR, but it was several years ago, some upcountry Immigrations offices had their own "personalized" versions of forms (that had their location/address on them), but haven't heard that in quite a while. Anybody know if that's still (or ever was) the case? I remember it being in the time period of my first retirement extension which would have been around 2005.

Sponsored by...

Quick Navigation  View New Content Site search: