Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monty1412

Thaifriendly.Com

36 posts in this topic

Any feedback on website thaifriendly.com.. ???? Seems to have better class of folk than does say thailovelinks.com.... opinions / thoughts ????

Doesn't seem to offer Visas so will move this from Visas to General. ;)

Thailovelinks is very commercial, they are more passionate with marketing then with dating.

Thaifriendly is a simple, made by one person and honest site with full functionality even with a free membership. I met a girlfriend via this site (via her older sister who used to have a profile there). Thaifriendly.com is very OK, another good one and 100% free is Dateinasia.com, technically of outstanding quality and made by a passionate coder.Met several good girlfriends via Dateinasia and it's still one of my social networks because of it's functionality.

Thailovelinks is very commercial, they are more passionate with marketing then with dating.

Thaifriendly is a simple, made by one person and honest site with full functionality even with a free membership. I met a girlfriend via this site (via her older sister who used to have a profile there). Thaifriendly.com is very OK, another good one and 100% free is Dateinasia.com, technically of outstanding quality and made by a passionate coder.Met several good girlfriends via Dateinasia and it's still one of my social networks because of it's functionality.

Many thanks.. I also seem to notice on Thai friendly some sort of fuzzy logic .. when you click on a girl say 33 from pattaya then the next screen of views is age group around that and more Pattaya based.. interesting.

Tagged.com dateinasia.com Both are 100% free and have 1000s more thai girls who are members compared to the other sites such as thai friendly/lovelinks etc (where you either can't actually send emails without paying or you have a limit of 5 per week or something along those lines. )

Thaifriendly is good..... they have a cheap option that you can use for one month to contact as many girls as you like...well worth it...Most guys seem to try and go the free option..so you will stand out a little..Met some nice birds from TF

Like all those sites....be cautious!

Just remember any girl on those sites is chatting to over 100 guys.

Not the greatest place to meet a girl if you want an exclusive relationship.

That is very true.... But so are we guys too?? laugh.gif

I have found that after a few weeks if a girl likes you she will make you exclusive...or almost...at least exclusive within your time zone...or maybe city prioritised...or u can at least expect to be top ten...or maybe reserve top ten..

i dont think you can expect to have exclusivity until you meet the woman and have a date or two...

Many thanks.. I also seem to notice on Thai friendly some sort of fuzzy logic .. when you click on a girl say 33 from pattaya then the next screen of views is age group around that and more Pattaya based.. interesting.

Forget the internet. Just go to Pattaya and you will have your girlfriend within one hour. :D

That's right - so you have to do some things different not to be loser number 101.

Basic rules:

1. You are the prize. Not her.

2. Don't spend more than 60 minutes chatting/mailing to a single woman.

3. After you checked her out, you go for an immediate meeting. Not a fancy place, some place you would go on your own too. So if she doesn't show up, it won't bother you.

4. Sex on the second or third date. If she refuses -> next her.

5. If she turns out to be girlfriend material, you demand that she closes her profile at the dating site(s). If she refuses -> next.

These rules work well and then you don't spend much time wasting in the internet.

Met my wife on Camfrog.com loads of lovely girls there too and you get to see them on Cam.

Before meeting my wife there were many Teelaks and so many beauties happy to give me a show :whistling:

I went on there for fun and to meet f*k buddies didn't expect to find love, maybe thats why I found it.

It usually hits you when you least expect it.

That's right - so you have to do some things different not to be loser number 101.

Basic rules:

1. You are the prize. Not her.

2. Don't spend more than 60 minutes chatting/mailing to a single woman.

3. After you checked her out, you go for an immediate meeting. Not a fancy place, some place you would go on your own too. So if she doesn't show up, it won't bother you.

5. If she turns out to be girlfriend material, you demand that she closes her profile at the dating site(s). If she refuses -> next.

These rules work well and then you don't spend much time wasting in the internet.

Really excellent advice.

I feel sorry for your shallow perspective.

I agree, first date or forget it. Oh and make sure she knows how to say sexual intercourse in Thai.

1 person likes this

I agree, first date or forget it. Oh and make sure she knows how to say sexual intercourse in Thai.

Uhm... actually I meant: Wait until you know you love her and don't treat them like objects :whistling:.

Loser. I have them dance naked for me on webcam before I even agree to a fist date sex romp. If they refuse->next.

T

Loser. I have them dance naked for me on webcam before I even agree to a fist date sex romp. If they refuse->next.

T

<_<

I know... It's not fair to let the girl wait such long.

ID: 19   Posted · Hidden by george, September 9, 2011 - No reason given

i reported thai friendly for illegal activity to fbi soon and one european federal police....

for fraudulent practise....

and scam...

definitively this kind of site need to be monitor by police, and deleted

i will force authority of my country to invesitgate list of these site doing same fraudulent ....and cybercrime

by legislative

by media

by police complain

ID: 20   Posted · Hidden by Maestro, September 9, 2011 - Reply to deleted post.

Would you care to expand on that? What a strange first post phusuda.

I have had a good time on TF and met many girls on there, a lot of them definately GF material and as another poster mentioned, they all have friends and sisters, it expands your social dating network.

I had one girl harrass and threaten me out of the blue, she said she was monitoring my internet activity, has seen all the other sites I frequent and was going to get me kicked out of the country. I played along a bit as it was quite entertaining but then reported her as I got bored of it and the admin there was very helpful, got right onto it and had her profile deleted.

ID: 21   Posted · Hidden by Maestro, September 9, 2011 - Reply to deleted post.

I have had a good time on TF and met many girls on there, a lot of them definately GF material and as another poster mentioned, they all have friends and sisters, it expands your social dating network.

I had one girl harrass and threaten me out of the blue, she said she was monitoring my internet activity, has seen all the other sites I frequent and was going to get me kicked out of the country. I played along a bit as it was quite entertaining but then reported her as I got bored of it and the admin there was very helpful, got right onto it and had her profile deleted.

Maybe that's her! :lol:

ID: 22   Posted · Hidden by george, September 9, 2011 - No reason given

i reported thai friendly for illegal activity to fbi soon and one european federal police....

and scam...

i will force authority of my country to invesitgate list of these site doing same fraudulent ....and cybercrime

by legislative

by media

by police complain

What was the problem?

ID: 23   Posted · Hidden by Tywais, September 9, 2011 - Quote only

and scam...

by legislative

by media

by police complain

ID: 24   Posted · Hidden by george, September 9, 2011 - No reason given

look strange post of me

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

victim of scams,manipulation are numerous- source european association-

so you are not probably yourself so strange....and i could get your identity by legal way

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

copy of complain to swiss federal police and provider sent now

attention to

EBL Global Networks- Peter Pathos & George W Poletes N/A Dallas, TX

thb@fedpol.admin.ch

(swiss federal police)

complain against client of EBL Global Networks

thaifriendly.com

doing fraudulent scam, threat, human trafficking scheme

copy of message on forum online....

--legislator media could force to open investigation----

ID: 25   Posted · Hidden by george, September 9, 2011 - No reason given

message sent to federal police concerning thaifriendly com

attention to

EBL Global Networks- Peter Pathos & George W Poletes N/A Dallas, TX

thb@fedpol.admin.ch

(swiss federal police)

complain against client of EBL Global Networks

thaifriendly.com

doing fraudulent scam, threat, human trafficking scheme

copy of message on forum online....

--legislator media could force to open investigation----