Pacific Tycoon

5 replies to this topic

#1 kevinscott

kevinscott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 2012-02-10 17:51:47

I was looking for business opportunities online and came across the container management company Pacific Tycoon. I did a bit of research online and I have yet to see anything bad about them as far as a scam, but there are a lot of concerns raised by others within forums who are definitely skeptical about the whole container investment strategy, as I am myself. The numbers just seem to good to be true.

I decided to fill in the contact form on the webpage and I was contacted within a few days by a tycoon representative.

Of course he ensured that container demand is through the roof and that their clients have seen impressive returns... so on and so on and exactly what I expected him to say.

So why don't they just buy the containers themselves?

Why is there very little information about their business available?

Everything they said sounds too good to be true, but I haven't seen one real complaint, mostly skepticism, and they actually sent me client references to contact, so I'll see what these people have to say.

Was hoping I could find some people who have maybe dealt with them before or know more about this kind of investment. All and any responds would be appreciated. Cheers.

#2 ShopBoy

ShopBoy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 2012-02-10 17:59:16

A company base out of Shanghai and Hong Kong but do not provide any info in Chinese.

They only want farang business what do you think ?

#3 impulse

impulse

I could be wrong. Often am....

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 2012-02-10 22:35:02

http://www.thaivisa...._1#entry4772858

Not a whole lot more info, but posting the same bad joke twice seemed redundant...

#4 chainarong

chainarong

Platinum Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts

Posted 2012-02-11 07:43:07

Give it a miss or else the Sh!!t might hit the Posted Image

#5 necronx99

necronx99

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 2012-02-11 08:23:00

Looking at where and how they advertise as well as the alleged business model I would say it is a scam.
Containers are a manufactured good, not a resource. You can invest for 12 perc or aggressively invest for 30 perc? Bullshit.
Google cannot return a single genuine industry link for this company, only get rich quick type blogs and advertorials.

#6 AyG

AyG

Platinum Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 2012-02-11 08:42:38

Container demand through the roof?

Pull the other one.

Check out the Harpex index: http://www.harperpet...pex/harpexVP.do It's crashed.

Sponsored by ...

Quick Navigation  View New Content Site search: