• Announcements

• Tech Doctor

Thai Visa Upgrade Continuation   08/01/2016

Changes applied, forum may still be sluggish at slow times whilst the indexing process continue. More updates to follow   Thank you for your understanding. Tech Team + TD

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sateev

Equal Artificial Sweetener

8 posts in this topic

Hi All - Just looking for a wholesale source of Equal artificial sweetener in Bangkok. I would like to buy a case of 100 or 200 packet boxes for my own use.

Please, no posts about it being modified rat poison or causing insanity. Consider:

I may want to kill a bunch of rats;

or,

I may already be insane.

Either way, I just need a source.

Thank you kindly.

1 person likes this

First place i would look is Macro .

Hello All, after reading this thread at lunch, I looked at Marco(Korat) while looking for coke lite. They

have Equal, 2X100 boxes shrink raped together or 3X50's. You might be able to see if they have a

case on the upper shelfs, but not any price break. I buy a 100 box every couple of months at The Mall, I like my chemicals fresh.

When I moved to LOS, I brought a box,1K packet of Sweet n Low at Cosco to have a supply, as I knew they had none here.

rice555

Thank you both for the Makro suggestion - I haven't been to one since I moved back to Bangkok from Nong Khai, and had forgotten about it. I will head over to the Bangkapi branch...

Have you tried the liquid artificial sweetener they market here in bottles under the name "Kontrol"? I find it has less of a chemical after-taste than Equal does, and is much better for use in cold drinks.

Have you tried the liquid artificial sweetener they market here in bottles under the name "Kontrol"? I find it has less of a chemical after-taste than Equal does, and is much better for use in cold drinks.

Never heard of it - I will check next time. Thanks!