• Announcements

• Tech Doctor

Thai Visa Upgrade Continuation   08/01/2016

Changes applied, forum may still be sluggish at slow times whilst the indexing process continue. More updates to follow   Thank you for your understanding. Tech Team + TD

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lostinisaan

Any Good Places In Ubon Ratchathani To Meet Lady Boys?

18 posts in this topic

Hello

I'd like to know if there're some good places to meet attractive lady boys. I need to ad that I'm happily married, but some experiences in LOS have changed my mind in a way that I'd love to meet one soon.

Any serious posts would be nice, or just page me.

1 person likes this

Not sure about "attractive", but you can't avoid a crowd of lady boys dancing at the front of the stage at any local concert.

1 person likes this

Cheating on your wife is not cool.

Maybe, just maybe, the OP's wife, if she is Thai, is OK with this.

Maybe the Mia Noi could be a LadyBoy ... would it be a first in Thailand?

1 person likes this

soon to disappear..........

In your opinion, what is going to disappear, and why?

1 person likes this

soon to disappear..........

In your opinion, what is going to disappear, and why?

+1

Ubon does not have any. They have all moved to Pattaya and Bangkok.

Not "all" they remain everywhere, from the smallest village up. Just my observations.

ID: 10   Posted · Hidden by tombkk, June 28, 2012 - Trolling

The disco below the Ubon International Hotel in the town ... I went once with my GF and having seen so few lady boys around the town I was quite taken aback by the fact that the Disco was awash with these confused waif's .... Tossed that in to get a Thai Visa reaction! And before anybody has a go. I'm not gay my boyfriend is. Seriously the split was easily 60/40 in favor of the lady boys (gays)

ID: 11   Posted · Hidden by tombkk, June 28, 2012 - Reply to troll post

The disco below the Ubon International Hotel in the town ... I went once with my GF and having seen so few lady boys around the town I was quite taken aback by the fact that the Disco was awash with these confused waif's .... Tossed that in to get a Thai Visa reaction! And before anybody has a go. I'm not gay my boyfriend is. Seriously the split was easily 60/40 in favor of the lady boys (gays)

I don't know what "confused waif's" are, but I am sure you are confused. If the disco had 60% lady boys, this would be world news. I suspect there were many gay people, most of who are not lady boys. The OP is asking about lady boys, not gay men.

ID: 12   Posted · Hidden by tombkk, June 28, 2012 - Trolling

I don't know what "confused waif's" are, but I am sure you are confused. If the disco had 60% lady boys, this would be world news. I suspect there were many gay people, most of who are not lady boys. The OP is asking about lady boys, not gay men.

Ha Ha Ha Thai Visa never lets me down there is always somebody out there intent on having a go... Don't worry I will not bother to track any reply you make. Read my post "60/40 in favor of the lady boys (gays)" So OP in answer to your question the place was awash with Lady Boys. And I am glad Tombkk you took the bait hook line and sinker! Ha Ha ... Are you a Tom by any chance? It's ok dont bother to answer I have said my piece time to move on ... Next!

Try The Guess Bar Soi 4 Sukhumvit. I don't actually know it personally (I've been there once, in the afternoon, and not for very long) but it has a bit of a reputation. If you go go down from the Nana bar it's on your left, but a little bit off the open track. Opens 3pm I understand, but the hot stuff is there in the evening.

I believe the topic is about Ubon Ratchathani. Are you talking about Bangkok?

1 person likes this

I'm not promoting Thai Friendly dating but there are ladyboys there in all the towns, I've not heard of the town you're in as UK based but the whole country seems covered.

Just wondering, the gay forum population here on Thai Visa make strict distinctions between what is gay or not gay and what is appropriate for this forum.

I don't honestly grasp all the nuances. Is a man who likes ladyboys considered gay? Are ladyboys considered gay? (I think the answer to the second one is "no" according to the gay forum people.)

Try The Guess Bar Soi 4 Sukhumvit. I don't actually know it personally (I've been there once, in the afternoon, and not for very long) but it has a bit of a reputation. If you go go down from the Nana bar it's on your left, but a little bit off the open track. Opens 3pm I understand, but the hot stuff is there in the evening.

Is it possible that we're talking about different places?

ID: 21   Posted · Hidden by Scott, April 21, 2013 - Trolling

Didn't you know? This is the Battersea Dog's Home. We welcome all the world's cast-offs in here. Even straight folks with nowhere else to hang out. thumbsup.gif

My take on it (I may be wrong. My only qualification for saying this it that I'm gay)

Gay men like men. They are attracted to men. Ladyboys don't want to be men. They want to either look like or be women. Thus gay men aren't attracted to ladyboys.

Next time you get confused just remember - Gay men don't do tits.

What if the ladyboy's well endorsed without having fake tits? Wearing a bra isn't a turn down or? I'm speechless, but do have a few phone numbers of very attractive and sexy ladyboys now. Thanks to Lord Buddha, or whoever made that happen.....

Was already thinking about foreigners in Ubon area, who'd like to join us. Page me,, you won't regret it......bah.gif

ID: 22   Posted · Hidden by Scott, April 21, 2013 - Trolling

Just wondering, the gay forum population here on Thai Visa make strict distinctions between what is gay or not gay and what is appropriate for this forum.

I don't honestly grasp all the nuances. Is a man who likes ladyboys considered gay? Are ladyboys considered gay? (I think the answer to the second one is "no" according to the gay forum people.)

Guess if a human being with balls loves balls, it's considered gay. I might be wrong when reading straight gay's posts.....But I'm not a straight gay, nor just bi, but love both genders...aeeh three genders.....

ID: 23   Posted · Hidden by Scott, April 21, 2013 - Trolling

You shouldn't write nonsense posts. If you want some phone numbers of very sexy ladyboys where girls have a problem with because they kook a thousand times sexier, please page me. Or we share?

ID: 24   Posted · Hidden by Scott, April 21, 2013 - Trolling

Hope it was just your wife's brother.....

ID: 25   Posted · Hidden by Scott, April 21, 2013 - Trolling

Not sure about "attractive", but you can't avoid a crowd of lady boys dancing at the front of the stage at any local concert.

Even better. Go to a Morlam dance concert with sexy female dancers and all in a sudden you'll be surrounded by something negotiable and sexy.