Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

takatukaland

Tvu Player Still Blocked?

7 posts in this topic

Hi just a question,is TVU player still blocked in Thailand?If yes anybody knows a similar program[free]?

TVU player working for me... Both the web and stand-alone install. 3bb

I tried these other two mentioned...

myiplayer I couldn't get to work at all, even after installing all the plugins... Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, like maybe I need a VPN?

filmon works for 30 seconds each channel before shutting the channel down and asking for money.

myiplayer has replaced TVU for me a long time ago

thanks a lot

myiplayer I couldn't get to work at all, even after installing all the plugins... Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, like maybe I need a VPN?

filmon works for 30 seconds each channel before shutting the channel down and asking for money.

myiplayer doesn't need a VPN. I have downloaded the myiplayer desktop ver 0.3 from their web site player and it runs ok as a standalone exe file.

myiplayer doesn't need a VPN. I have downloaded the myiplayer desktop ver 0.3 from their web site player and it runs ok as a standalone exe file.

Okay, I will give this a go. I'd been trying to do it through the site without success.