Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lyanika

Dentist In Ao Nang?

5 posts in this topic

Is there any dentist in Ao Nang? My toothache is getting worse...

Thanx!

Dr sommbon about 1 km past mc donalds same side of road also clinic opposite post office had tooth out at sommbon 6 months ago took 3 injections and still felt everything....ouch

Did you every walk through Ao Nang ? You'll find at least 5 dental offices along the road side. You should not only look for a massage with happy ending.

Did you every walk through Ao Nang ? You'll find at least 5 dental offices along the road side. You should not only look for a massage with happy ending.

Thank you for the useful comments! I'm looking for a trustworthy dentist, this was the point of this new topic.

And sorry for my "disgusting" post about the massage! wai.gifcheesy.gif

Thank you for the useful comments! I'm looking for a trustworthy dentist, this was the point of this new topic.

And sorry for my "disgusting" post about the massage! wai.gifcheesy.gif

To be fair, alot of the dental services in Ao Nang only actually open for business in High Season ,and will charge accordingly also . Dr Somboon's is certainly " an experience " ..as Taninthai says !

There are good ,modern dental services in Krabi town , but you may need an appointment as the Dentists often only "visit" these practices at certain times !