4 replies to this topic

#1 lyanika

lyanika

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 2012-08-14 15:20:22

Is there any dentist in Ao Nang? My toothache is getting worse...
Thanx!

#2 taninthai

taninthai

Platinum Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 2012-08-14 17:31:19

Dr sommbon about 1 km past mc donalds same side of road also clinic opposite post office had tooth out at sommbon 6 months ago took 3 injections and still felt everything....ouch

#3 klongmuang

klongmuang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 2012-08-14 19:01:37

Did you every walk through Ao Nang ? You'll find at least 5 dental offices along the road side. You should not only look for a massage with happy ending.

#4 lyanika

lyanika

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 2012-08-15 09:46:14

Did you every walk through Ao Nang ? You'll find at least 5 dental offices along the road side. You should not only look for a massage with happy ending.

Thank you for the useful comments! I'm looking for a trustworthy dentist, this was the point of this new topic.

And sorry for my "disgusting" post about the massage! Posted Image Posted Image

#5 mancub

mancub

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 2012-09-19 11:53:18

Thank you for the useful comments! I'm looking for a trustworthy dentist, this was the point of this new topic.

And sorry for my "disgusting" post about the massage! Posted Image Posted Image

To be fair, alot of the dental services in Ao Nang only actually open for business in High Season ,and will charge accordingly also . Dr Somboon's is certainly " an experience " ..as Taninthai says !
There are good ,modern dental services in Krabi town , but you may need an appointment as the Dentists often only "visit" these practices at certain times !

Sponsored by:

Quick Navigation  View New Content Site search: