• This topic is locked This topic is locked
155 replies to this topic

#51 Neilly

Neilly

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 2013-06-21 14:57:45

Beautiful Four bedroom villa in the north of the island not far from the Big Buddha (Plai Laem).

Four bedrooms with four bathrooms, large kitchen and living room, UBC and cable TV, WiFi, 50mtrs off of private beach, maid service, sala with built-in BBQ, large swimming pool.

PM me for more details

Ixora02_zpsd32ea819.jpg

Ixora01_zpsd1845398.jpg

Ixora03_zps412f6232.jpg

Ixora06_zps472acf47.jpg

#52 up-country_sinclair

up-country_sinclair

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 2013-06-21 15:55:07

^

Seems very nice.  Does it have an ocean view?

#53 Neilly

Neilly

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 2013-06-21 17:09:33

^

Seems very nice.  Does it have an ocean view?

If you sat on the roof of the sala you would...there's a couple of other villas in the way unfortunately

This is the beach tho

Attached File  DSC_0801.JPG   57.64KB   35 downloads

#54 yoellax

yoellax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 2013-06-25 22:33:37

Hi,

I am looking for a 2-bedroom villa for the period mid-March to end of May 2014 (some flexibility on dates).  I will be staying there with my wife and daughter (who will turn three in April 2014)

Details of what we are looking for:

1) walking distance to beach -- the villa does not have to be on the beach, but the development should be beachfront

2) pool -- can be private or shared

3) small kitchen

4) location on a "quiet" beach, i.e. not Chaweng. Something like Maenam, Choeng Mon, Lipa Noi, ...

5) high-speed internet is a MUST -- I need this for work

6) budget around 80,000 per month

If you have something to offer, please drop me a PM.

Thanks!

#55 samuijimmy

samuijimmy

Titanium Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,417 posts

Posted 2013-06-27 07:51:20

Hi,

I am looking for a 2-bedroom villa for the period mid-March to end of May 2014 (some flexibility on dates).  I will be staying there with my wife and daughter (who will turn three in April 2014)

1) walking distance to beach -- the villa does not have to be on the beach, but the development should be beachfront

3) small kitchen

4) location on a "quiet" beach, i.e. not Chaweng. Something like Maenam, Choeng Mon, Lipa Noi, ...

Thanks!

You asked about Ban Tropicana.... @ Ban Tai, in another section ... which was closed .....  so here goes again!

Ban Tai Beach is pleasant, never over crowded... even in high season, it has several sections, most areas just good sandy beach, some with a nice rocky section in one area  ....  Popular with families, as it is not what I would call a "bar beach" although there are a few bars / restaurants along the beach.

I don't know the Baan Tropicana off hand,  but suspect it is one on the road leading to the beach... So perhaps a minute or two's walk.... & perhaps a kilometer off the main ring road.  I  will check out next time I am there, probably in next few days. wink.png

If you look at page 14 in photo section, I have a number of images posted of Ban Tai beach ..thumbsup.gif

http://www.thaivisa....and-tao/page-14

#56 islandguy

islandguy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 2013-06-27 13:34:31

You will probably have to walk around on the road road in front of this villa to the nearest beach rather than cross overland, this is too far for most 2 year olds to walk but close enough for most parents to carry a two year old. Beach there is very shallow and not good for adult swimming, perfect much of the time for a toddler. If you walk down to the end of the beach road, another 5 or so minutes, there is a good place for swimming. You might want to make sure that the villa is safe for toddlers or at least plan on total vigilance while here. Most buildings and pools here make little or no allowance for such things in the design.

#57 samuijimmy

samuijimmy

Titanium Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,417 posts

Posted 2013-06-28 15:23:21

Hi,

3) small kitchen

Thanks!

You asked about Ban Tropicana.... @ Ban Tai, in another section ... which was closed .....  so here goes again!

Ban Tai Beach is pleasant, never over crowded... even in high season, it has several sections, most areas just good sandy beach, some with a nice rocky section in one area  ....  Popular with families, as it is not what I would call a "bar beach" although there are a few bars / restaurants along the beach.

I don't know the Baan Tropicana off hand,  but suspect it is one on the road leading to the beach... So perhaps a minute or two's walk.... & perhaps a kilometer off the main ring road.  I  will check out next time I am there, probably in next few days. wink.png

If you look at page 14 in photo section, I have a number of images posted of Ban Tai beach ..thumbsup.gif

http://www.thaivisa....and-tao/page-14

I checked out the Tropicana, it looks respectable from outside... it's .2 of a km to the nearest part of Ban Tai beach, but to get to the nicer part the walk is a little longer....either along a gravel road or along the beach.  Tides are low at the moment, but there are areas of that beach that are swim-able!

The resort is surrounded by "fields" for the most part, it's on a side road off a side road and about one km to the main road. Not that busy a road!

You'll need to email them to ask about internet !

Several restaurants in the area... and a 7-11 at the main road!

Baan%2520Tai%2520Tropicana%2520area%2520

Beach area closest to Tropicana... One thing about the sand on this beach is it's great for making sandcastles, what kid does not doing that! ?

other images of this beach further down is on the link above....

The not so bad gravel road that parallels the beach... there are about four resorts along the beach front.

Cement road to the main road... (1 km) . 2 km to Tropicana, from here.

One of the beaches, close to me that I always enjoy! It's popular with both the locals and tourists, and not over crowded.... thumbsup.gif

If you decide to stay there, this will cost you a beer!!! tongue.pngwink.png

#58 Metapod

Metapod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 2013-07-01 15:42:38

need a monthly rental in lamai area under 8,000 a month.

doesn't need to be anything special. small and basic is fine with me.

only requirement is WIFI connection.

any suggestions?

#59 onesecond

onesecond

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 2013-07-06 10:26:10

HI everyone, I'm on the search for a 3 bdrm, nicely renovated condo/villa for rent close to beach that is dog friendly for long term rent (at least 6 months, prefer 12) from October 2013? Budget is 50k Baht/month. Prefer the north side of Samui. If you have any leads please PM me

Edited by onesecond, 2013-07-06 10:30:34.

#60 oscarsmum

oscarsmum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 2013-07-06 11:45:47

Greetings. I rented at Choeng Mon for a few years and am now looking for a five week rental from Aug 8 to September 15 somewhere around Choeng Mon, Bangrak (maybe Ghost Road area) or Big Buddha, Bophut area. If anyone has knowledge of place available can you please p.m. me. Budget up to 10.000 bt, small fan cooled bungalow with bedroom air if possible and hot water. Quiet area if possible. Solo traveller just need place to finish a project. I am also an experienced house-sitter with brilliant references, Police checked in Australia as a volunteer teacher for any folks who need a house-sitter for the above period. Appreciate your input. Thanks!

#61 benderrodriguez

benderrodriguez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 2013-07-11 04:28:24

Hello. Leaving Koh Samui very soon and looking for somebody who can rent this house on long terms. House in private territory (near Bangrak beach) with high walls and metal gates. Have enough place for large car parking. Pretty pond with Golden Fishes and Koi carps (I don't want to leave them alone).

1 bedroom, 1 room for office, (both have air con.) 1 large living room, 2 bathrooms, large kitchen with everything except microwave.

And I'm selling my belongings.

Electricity pays as on government bill. Water is free. Internet — 600 baht.

0.5 or 1 year contract. 18k per one month. 1 month deposit.

I'm not the owner. I'm just trying to help owner to find renter.

This post have lifetime up to 18 of july.

Edited by Rooo, 2013-07-11 08:56:17.
Classifieds

#62 mjj

mjj

Despicable

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts

Posted 2013-07-11 15:21:10

Seems bears don't do it in the woods anymore. :-)

#63 TheLobster

TheLobster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 2013-07-15 19:23:48

Hi there,

Looking for a 6 month rental from end of August

Prefer near Chaweng within a range of 2 - 3km

Doesn't need to be big but can be 2/3 bedroom - just a married couple

Swimming pool would be nice

I don't have a budget in mind but don't send me details of anything over 45k/month

Please PM me if you have something suitable.

Thank you

#64 rovers1

rovers1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 2013-07-26 15:59:56

Hi all,

im looking for a 1 bedroom place in tongsala, koh phangan from november 18th for 2 months minimum.

Just need wifi, air con, fridge, cable tv (preferably but not essential) and anything else is a bonus really,,I would love close to the beach or pool but as i say that is a bonus and me just hoping.......Posted Image

My budget is between 7000 and 13000bhat.

please private message me or resond to this if you think you can help..

cheers,,,,

#65 khman

khman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 2013-07-31 19:29:46

Hello,

I look for a nice house (a bit luxury/comfortable) near chaweng.

Need 1 large living room, 1 large bedroom. Eventually another bedroom.

Budget 12000-20000 if it worths it.

I plan to rent long term (more than 1 year)

Thanks

Edited by khman, 2013-07-31 19:30:12.

#66 maximillian

maximillian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 2013-07-31 19:36:37

Hello everybody

we are looking for a next tenant as we will be moving soon.

Preferably starting rental October 1st, 2013.

Click link below

http://www.asiasold....for-rent-140052

#67 Sandrine1234

Sandrine1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 2013-08-06 07:43:52

Good Morning!

I am relocating to Koh Samui and looking at renting an apartment or a house for long-term and would appreciate any recommendation if you would know any place as per the below:

-Located on the East side of Koh Samui, around Chaweng Noi, South of Chaweng or Lamai. Does not have to be on the beach.

-2 bedrooms.

-max budget of THB 25,000 / 30,000 per month.

-shared swimming pool would be nice.

Simply let me know if you have anything suitable.

Thank you.

#68 Carlysamui

Carlysamui

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 2013-08-08 08:31:36

Hi,
I'm looking for an apartment/house with the following:
2 bedroom
fully furnished
Good kitchen and bathroom/s
Air con in bedrooms at least
Wifi is a must
Pool would be great but not a must
Electricity included would be preferred
A fenced courtyard/play area would be great

I've only ever stayed in chaweng beach so would ideally like something close to there or any other areas where its possible to walk to beach, shops, restaurants. Will have our 2 yo and no car so relying on transport or maybe get a push bike with baby seat from somewhere?? So really need to be close to facilities, max 20-30000/mth depending on facilities location.
Looking to move in the next couple of weeks for 2 months. If anyone knows of anything or can redirect me to someone that would be much appreciated :)

#69 Lyudmyla

Lyudmyla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 2013-08-11 23:45:55

Hello,

I am looking for an apartment in Lamai to rent from September till January,

preferably 2 bedroom, or one bedroom with a living room with an upgrade to two bedroom for the month of October (family visiting)

internet, air con, and swimming pool are a must

walking distance to SCL International School 

walking distance to a good beach with soft sand 

budget 20 000 - 30 000 THB

Any suggestions welcome!

Thank you

#70 gerrymac

gerrymac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 2013-08-12 07:30:58

Hi there,

I'm looking for 6 - 12 month rental in Lamai area from Jan. 2014.

Near beach, and shops with A/C and WIFI.    Fully furnished with decent sized fridge, and TV.   Use of pool would be a bonus.  Condo or flat preferred but I'm flexible.  Would pay between 15 - 20,000 per month

#71 Rooo

Rooo

Star Member

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,422 posts

Posted 2013-08-12 08:46:03

DudleyPunt  Member

•  
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 39 minutes ago

Hello People

Can anyone help me out with some advice on renting a 2 bed house in Maenam and what are the chances of getting something for 20k a month tops?

IF possible, I'd like a garden.

Any advice is well received.

Cheers

#72 onesecond

onesecond

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 2013-08-12 08:59:28

Need Long term rental 6 months minimum from October 2013

Hi all looking for 3+ bedroom nice renovation, pool, close to beach and dog friendly, budget $60k. We're coming to Samui this weekend (16th) if anyone has any leads please let me know!

#73 khman

khman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 2013-08-12 18:08:45

Hello, I am looking for an hotel/bungalow on chaweng beach (ideally between burirasa/eatsens and resotel/puppies) for 1000-2000thb/night. For 20 days.

Don't know if it is possible to get something decent I know there prices are quite expensive.

If you have any hotel name I'll have a look...

Thanks

#74 samuijimmy

samuijimmy

Titanium Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,417 posts

Posted 2013-08-12 20:14:30

DudleyPunt  Member

•  
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 39 minutes ago

Hello People

Can anyone help me out with some advice on renting a 2 bed house in Maenam and what are the chances of getting something for 20k a month tops?

IF possible, I'd like a garden.

Any advice is well received.

Cheers

Too continue with this:

Bangrak Bob's suggestion was OK for Mummies, although it's right on a corner fairly exposed to the road... (depends on age of children)  but I believe they are all one room with toilet) , a bit further down (bare left at the fork)  there is New Sunrise Villa, and several other resorts a little further down. New Sunrise has several choices of sizes of "villas" / rooms. I have known several people who have stayed there and been happy!thumbsup.gif They are of Maenam Beach Road, further down than Soi 5...that BRBob suggested...  (turn just after Santi Buri Resort, heading to wards Nathon) thumbsup.gif

You have the right idea to stay somewhere and quietly look around...  Be sure to check out a place you might like,  in evening as well as day time for noise. (Dogs, chickens and party areas w00t.gif  although Maenam is generally less of a party "boom boom" place, although some places along the ring round might be a bit noisier... traffic for sure ! whistling.gif

Good luck!

#75 crillboy

crillboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 2013-08-16 18:14:54

Hi,

I have just moved to Koh Samui with my partner and we are currently looking for a 2 bedroom rental property. 
We expect to be here at least two years and would be willing to commit to one year in the right property if this reduces the monthly rate.

Please can you advise if you know of any, or have, properties in the North of the island, 
preferrably near fishermans village or Maenam, which meet as possible of the following criteria;

> Two bedrooms
> Air conditioning
> Shared pool
> Reasonably modern and good condition
> Outside area
> WiFi
> Walking distance to the beach.

Our budget is 15,000 Baht but if this is not possible we could maybe stretch to 18,000.

Please also advise if you think we are being too ambitious and this is not possible for our budget.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored By:

Quick Navigation  View New Content Site search: