Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

transam

Who Would You Really Like To Meet From Thaivisa Posters That Really Are Cyber Folk.

226 posts in this topic

Well, I have a long list, so not sure if l should list them all, but is there one, OK a few.smile.png . I know l am a romantic and Mig16 is near the top, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, nothing to do with a mod, just something in my head. Sure other ladies are near the top too giggle.gif , but thats just me. smile.png BUT, is there someone that presses all your buttons regarding your thoughts.

Bit of fun guys and gals. OH, ladies don't include me, I will blush. laugh.png

PS. Topic should read ''Really are your cyber folk'' smile.png

1 person likes this

The reactions to the female mods and attention other females attract on the forum are quite amusing.........I would like to sit down and have a real life conversation with Glitterman....but then I have always found conventional to be rather mudane.

1 person likes this

Isn't this what Thai Visa parties are supposed to be for?

1 person likes this

PigeonJake does spring to mind ... but that thought is probably amplified by the fact that he has dropped off the Radar.

Often seen in the Farming Forum ... sometimes seen wandering through General ...

1 person likes this

Your one of the few left Trans, who still can bring a giggle to TVF, with some of your posts.....Pity another one in particular, is now deactivated.

I like the way you really love your wife.....but wont admit it on TVF....clap2.gif

P.S. Nascar is on tonight for sure and replayed tomorrow around lunch.....thumbsup.gif

1 person likes this

Transam you gonna organise a party?

His wife wont let him....you know...what's er namebiggrin.png

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, l must admit that l avoid contact because l always want to talk true here with any of you guys and gals, if we meet then perhaps things might change, l don't want that because to me the readers are important to the truth from my perspective. BUT, l am, l believe, to meet some who want to have a chat this year, eh Kwasaki, no l wont kiss him, he has a lovely lady, but l might give him a cuddle. giggle.gif

Transam and that other bloke...Corkskrew I think... who had the most amazing food!

But I am down on Phuket and the choice is few and far between.

1 person likes this

I would like to have a beer with Jingthing, we disagree on almost everything political and i love a good debate.

metisdead, so i can understand he deletes so many of my posts

villiagefarang, not sure why but am curious about him.

2 people like this

I've met loads of members in real life but it's poor form to name them, off the top of my head though I would say I've met around 40 members. I haven't met anyone yet that I wouldn't meet again, and on top of that I've had some cracking days and nights out with members, and I mean cracking.

It's an aspect of Thaivisa I would encourage, it certainly works for me.

Transam and that other bloke...Corkskrew I think... who had the most amazing food!

I do sometimes wonder what folk here perception of a posters is, especially folk like me who read a lot, and, post a lot biggrin.png.

I would like to have a beer with Jingthing, we disagree on almost everything political and i love a good debate.

biggrin.png , your not alone.

I do sometimes wonder what folk here perception of a posters is, especially folk like me who read a lot, and, post a lot biggrin.png.

<deleted> Transam don't ask that crazy.gif

<deleted> Transam don't ask that crazy.gif

I know but l am crazy.gif ...................................laugh.png

1 person likes this

To my knowledge, and happy to proved wrong, Jingthing has not agreed to meet with other members, no doubt he'll be along to verify that.

I believe that posters that refuse to meet other members devalue themselves and what they write, it's a different matter when it's geographically difficult, however if you live in a vibrant community and hide in the shadows it says a lot about where you truly rank your inter personal skills.

On that note, Beetlejuice, when are you meeting me for a beer? smile.png

To my knowledge, and happy to proved wrong, Jingthing has not agreed to meet with other members, no doubt he'll be along to verify that.

I believe that posters that refuse to meet other members devalue themselves and what they write, it's a different matter when it's geographically difficult, however if you live in a vibrant community and hide in the shadows it says a lot about where you truly rank your inter personal skills.

Don't forget to inform Beetlejuice in advance if you expect him to pick up half the tab!! smile.png

Perhaps you are right. Will have to think about that. smile.png

Thaddy, Isanbirder and young transam.

Beerlao dark anyone? :rolleyes:

@Geo.....If Beetlejuice turned up, after I picked myself up off the floor, the drinks would be on me drunk.gif

I enjoy his posts and I particularly enjoy when he's in Victor Meldrew mode, it tickles me to think of him sitting out in the boonies fulminating about all things Thai and those new fangled thingies like Facebook, some things really seem to get under his skin laugh.png

On the other hand, he does have a unique and interesting story to tell, it would be great to meet him. wai.gif

Thaddy, Isanbirder and young transam.

Beerlao dark anyone? rolleyes.gif

What about me? sad.png

PigeonJake does spring to mind ... but that thought is probably amplified by the fact that he has dropped off the Radar.

Often seen in the Farming Forum ... sometimes seen wandering through General ...

He's much-missed. I believe that he was kidnapped from site by local separatists, who now have him imprisoned in a 'gym' in Chiang Mai, where they are torturing him with kettlebells and other banned techniques.

EDIT: Now that was serendipitous positioning...

1 person likes this

@Geo.....If Beetlejuice turned up, after I picked myself up off the floor, the drinks would be on me

I enjoy his posts and I particularly enjoy when he's in Victor Meldrew mode, it tickles me to think of him sitting out in the boonies fulminating about all things Thai and those new fangled thingies like Facebook, some things really seem to get under his skin

On the other hand, he does have a unique and interesting story to tell, it would be great to meet him.

Most of the posters are male so anyone would do. No need to be picky. Would be a blast to argue the toss about anything but nothing in particular - just to have a conversation with someone with an outside chance of being, at least partially sane.