• Announcements

• Tech Doctor

Thai Visa Upgrade Continuation   08/01/2016

Changes applied, forum may still be sluggish at slow times whilst the indexing process continue. More updates to follow   Thank you for your understanding. Tech Team + TD

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluebellpepper

Do you still use toilet paper?

129 posts in this topic

Yes, as you say to dry, it then goes in a waste bin NOT down the loo to cause problems.
When I go back to the UK I never feel as fresh and certainly not as clean thats for sure.

+1

Just to dry the area smile.png

I stopped using it a long time ago. Water is just so much better. However every time a foreign chick visits me, they are like..where is the toilet paper? How to use this s....? Then I show them and they ditch the paper from that time on.
2 people like this

Nope.  It's disgusting.  I have been liberated.

1 person likes this

8 posts is a little early to post about Uranus on TV.

welcomeani.gif.pagespeed.ce.WEO6J5z5nm.g

I just use the hair dryer to dry the leftovers till they fall off.
2 people like this

cheesy.gif I travel the globe and I have noticed that India they use water and their left hand to clean the ole sphincter, then heading towards Southeast Asia they have what I recognize as the Dish rinse we used to rinse dishes.

I like a good wipe myself.cheesy.gif 

I never had a anal massager back in the usa. I still use paper after a good long rectal cleansing. I just went to mainland china where they dont have anal massagers in the bathroom and i was really missing it.

Water does such a great job.  I have had to use paper from time to time and now it really hurts the skin.

Had a TGF a few years ago and she used the bum gun to sky rocket my water bill.  She was using it as a poor ladies vibrator.  She swore it worked like a hot damn.  I believed her because why else would she regularly walk out of the bathroom with glazed over eyes?

Yes, as you say to dry, it then goes in a waste bin NOT down the loo to cause problems.

When I go back to the UK I never feel as fresh and certainly not as clean thats for sure.

Given my Avatar, I dont like "klingons"......lol

Worf%20no.JPG

1 person likes this