webfact

Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 115,491 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:06:30

Yingluck says she not relying on Thaksin
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra has given an interview to CNN, saying she has been in control of her government and she has not been relaying on her brother, former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra.

She told Kristie Lu Stout of CNN News Stream that she wanted to be judged by her achievements.

PM: "A lot of key stakeholders so you may have to make sure that you keep all the stakeholders happy."

Kristie: "How do you respond to that [Thaksin's still calling the shots]?"

PM: "Just think that okay we have to work harder to show and to prove. But now two years, I think less criticized about this because if I’m relying on him, I don’t think I can be survived to handle during, especially during the floods, or during the hard time.

Kristie: you’re saying you’ve proven yourself.

PM: "I think I proved myself but people will trust me or not.

On Democrat leader AbhisitVejjajiva's remark about "stupid woman".

PM: "I don’t want to interpret what he means, but only thing that I would like to tell that, please give chance for all ladies or Thai people whoever give the negative. we think that this is the opportunity for us to talk the positive way."

On what she sees as her signature style.

PM: "People don't expect you to play the politic. People expect you to run the country with the sincerity and also doing hard effort as much as you can to deliver what we promised to the Thai people."

-- The Nation 2013-11-06

#2 gl555

gl555

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:12:04

POPULAR

She wants to be judge by her achievements? The only thing she's actually done while PM was host that competition and do lots of overseas shopping. Truly impressive!

#3 ratcatcher

ratcatcher

Rigid Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,059 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:13:00

I wonder what Kristie Lu Stout's reaction was after Yingluck had left the interview?

She is well prepared for ASEAN as far as her English is concerned. Well done P.M.!

#4 jpp2bkk

jpp2bkk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:13:12

Achievements !!!!?? 

#5 Thai at Heart

Thai at Heart

Sabai Sabai Member

• Advanced Members
  • 20,765 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:14:19

POPULAR

Cute they no change glammer to make understand what she say

#6 Local Drunk

Local Drunk

It means nothing to be right member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:15:46

"She told Kristie Lu Stout of CNN News Stream that she wanted to be judged by her achievements."

cheesy.gif 

#7 ratcatcher

ratcatcher

Rigid Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,059 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:16:38

POPULAR

Sorry my fellow posters, this leaves me no choice, I have to post this picture:

attachicon.gifpost-83586-0-65382300-1380952486_thumb.jpg

100% pure BS!!bah.gif

I do believe Colonel Potter would have referred to it as "Horse hockey" or "Road apples".rolleyes.gif

#8 siampolee

siampolee

Platinum Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,291 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:23:30

POPULAR

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra has given an interview to CNN, saying she has been in control of her government and she has not been relaying on her brother, former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra.

The sad thing is she actually believes the  lies she tells are in her mind  the truth.

And the sad things is she also thinks no doubt in her own mind people actually believe her comments which in actual fact are nothing more than the puppet master ventriloquists working her strings yet again to the detriment of Thailand and its peoples.

One is starting to wonder whether there is an inherited mental problem within the Thaksin clan where not one of the clan can actually recognize nor has any ability to speak the truth?

#9 Local Drunk

Local Drunk

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:24:56

POPULAR

Can't this government say one intelligent sentence or take one pic without looking like the horse's *** . Honestly, Monty Python couldn't script this. It's what I now call "Political Surrealism". No offense to Dali but he couldn't of imagined or painted this madness.

#10 Thai at Heart

Thai at Heart

Sabai Sabai Member

• Advanced Members
  • 20,765 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:29:58

POPULAR

she has not been relaying on her brother, former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra.

This one is from the reporter.  The entire article is just so amazingly Thai, I am wondering if I will stop chuckling in a hour or two so that I can get something done today.  

#11 ginjag

ginjag

bash when needed, happy here

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,188 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:30:46

Sorry my fellow posters, this leaves me no choice, I have to post this picture:

attachicon.gifpost-83586-0-65382300-1380952486_thumb.jpg

100% pure BS!!bah.gif

I do believe Colonel Potter would have referred to it as "Horse hockey" or "Road apples".rolleyes.gif

The television interview with K.Thaksin ( not new), completely contradicted what P.M. Yingluck  said. he said he was there to advise whenever she was in need of help, and was in constant touch.

He also answered a question re-is she qualified to be P.M. he said sure as she had vast experience from the management of a large company.  <deleted> ??? 

#12 Thai at Heart

Thai at Heart

Sabai Sabai Member

• Advanced Members
  • 20,765 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:31:04

The sad thing is she actually believes the  lies she tells are in her mind  the truth.

And the sad things is she also thinks no doubt in her own mind people actually believe her comments which in actual fact are nothing more than the puppet master ventriloquists working her strings yet again to the detriment of Thailand and its peoples.

One is starting to wonder whether there is an inherited mental problem within the Thaksin clan where not one of the clan can actually recognize nor has any ability to speak the truth?

I would be happy enough for them to start speaking correctly.

#13 tonneke breda

tonneke breda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:31:44

POPULAR

And the joke was on me…….

She achieved a massive debt, more violence in the South, a greater division of the country, more lawless people, more corruption, loss of face overseas, mistrust among red-shirt supporters, security warnings for tourists, millions of rice missing, the great flooding, hundreds of foreigners in poverty on the streets, 5 new wardrobes, including shoes and designer bags from overseas trips, did I miss any?????

I bet I did…...

She should receive the Nobel Prize for these achievements ……..

#14 AleG

AleG

Platinum Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:33:53

POPULAR

PM: "Just think that okay we have to work harder to show and to prove. But now two years, I think less criticized about this because if I’m relying on him, I don’t think I can be survived to handle during, especially during the floods, or during the hard time.

That's the most misshapen abortion of an evasive answer I have ever seen, she is an embarrassment to the country and its people.

#15 DLock

DLock

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:35:28

POPULAR

Kristies face when Yingluck was talking was priceless at the 3.20 mark.

It was like "what the F&^# are you even saying?"

Attached Files

Edited by DLock, 2013-11-06 15:36:07.

#16 Thai at Heart

Thai at Heart

Sabai Sabai Member

• Advanced Members
  • 20,765 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:36:42

That's the most misshapen abortion of an evasive answer I have ever seen, she is an embarrassment to the country and its people.

It's obviously a big public sleight on Yingluck this article.  But honestly, the answer's are spoken in a way a 6 year old might answer.  I will watch the video, but I have a sneaky suspicion she will give a big beaming smile everytime she completes a sentence, a bit like a nervous 8 your old at a beauty pageant.

#17 JoeThePoster

JoeThePoster

The Good Soldier

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:40:10

So who had the best dress?

#18 jaidam

jaidam

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:40:25

POPULAR

Not a proud day for Kentucky State university !!

#19 Local Drunk

Local Drunk

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:41:28

And the joke was on me…….

She achieved a massive debt, more violence in the South, a greater division of the country, more lawless people, more corruption, loss of face overseas, mistrust among red-shirt supporters, security warnings for tourists, millions of rice missing, the great flooding, hundreds of foreigners in poverty on the streets, 5 new wardrobes, including shoes and designer bags from overseas trips, did I miss any?????

I bet I did…...

She should receive the Nobel Prize for these achievements ……..

Why not... didn't an American president get one for peace and  then later brag to the american public that he killed Bin Laden.

Edited by Local Drunk, 2013-11-06 15:42:06.

#20 coma

coma

Night Warrior

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:43:02

POPULAR

Kristie: you’re saying you’ve proven yourself.

PM: "I think I proved myself but people will trust me or not.

Coma : Only behind doors at the Four Seasons Hotel you have. giggle.gif

On Democrat leader AbhisitVejjajiva's remark about "stupid woman".

PM: "I don’t want to interpret what he means, but only thing that I would like to tell that, please give chance for all ladies or Thai people whoever give the negative. we think that this is the opportunity for us to talk the positive way."

Coma : Nobody can call Abhisit a liar with that statement.whistling.gif 

#21 coma

coma

Night Warrior

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:44:52

Cute they no change glammer to make understand what she say

Right ! They are blatantly pulling da pi$$$ ! laugh.png

#22 beenhere2long

beenhere2long

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:45:35

POPULAR

i have met bar girls (many years ago) who speak better English..

#23 gemini81

gemini81

Platinum Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:46:10

Achievements !!!!?? 

Yeah: being second in power for the most unaccountable, corrupt and inept power ever in office here- that takes some serious effort!

When she speaks, its always opposite day! 

Then again, CNN doesn't present us with the truth too much either.

#24 lungmi

lungmi

homo sapiens sapiens

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:46:29

A cheerleader never lies. The job is to cheer the team (winning or losing), more your brain is empty more you can do the job.

#25 metisdead

metisdead

Star Member

• Global Moderators
  • 14,760 posts

Posted 2013-11-06 15:49:17

An inflammatory post has been removed as well as a post quoting from an unsubstantiated source.  Other nonsense posts have been removed as well.

Sponsored by ...

Quick Navigation  View New Content Site search: