• Announcements

• Tech Doctor

Thai Visa Upgrade Continuation   08/01/2016

Changes applied, forum may still be sluggish at slow times whilst the indexing process continue. More updates to follow   Thank you for your understanding. Tech Team + TD

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chivo

Where to buy mirror covers for pajero sport?

14 posts in this topic

The chrome(plastic) mirror covers are aged and nasty. Need replacing. Of course the dealer has them but they are quite expensive.

I don't need official Mitsu ones, just a cheaper knock off. Specific shop recomendation appreciated. Thanks.

It would help people a lot (as we aren't mind readers) to include in the post where you are looking for these covers.

Any auto accessory place on the side of the road or at a Tesco or Big C car park will have them. Can probably match the colour or just plastic chrome.

They'll have the options for indicator lights as well, and they're well worth considering. They make it a lot easier for motorcyclists that hang off your rear quarter to see that you're indicating. Often they ride in a position where they can't see the rear lights or the side lights in front of the drivers door, but they'll see the ones on the mirrors as that's where they're focused on looking.

Got some fitted to my Vigo and noticed that the near miss ratio of bikes and cars has reduced considerably.

1 person likes this

...or do the vinyl wrap...can chose the color...maybe 200-300 Baht

I got mine at klong ton plaza. It cost me 1000 baht, with the blue n white led.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Most unpleasant reply.

Nonsense it is the most common omission for posts asking for help or advise. Location,location,location.

Thanks all for helpful answers. And yes I forgot to mention Bangkok- cheers.

And if it helps further, naratiwat road or Rama 4 road more convenient. Thx

Update. Found them at a little auto accessories shop at makro on naratiwat road. 1800 per pair. Better that the price at Mitsu dealer.

Update. Found them at a little auto accessories shop at makro on naratiwat road. 1800 per pair. Better that the price at Mitsu dealer.

But the Mitsu dealer's price probably included fitting I guess? Be warned that if you have bought the type with indicators and welcome lamps, they are a PITA install.

Update. Got them at a small shop in parking area of Naratiwat road MaKro. 1800 for the pair, free installation.