Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Grenade-kicking Thai Policeman in stable condition

111 posts in this topic

Just seen this video on the news, that's one brave person... respect.

2 people like this

Sethup clinging to straws,always a drowning man clings to straws. How any one with a brain can accuse the police of throwing this grenade is just amazing

Here the face of final victory

post-185060-0-64371700-1392859622_thumb.

When you sign up for police duty, you have to be ready for this. It's a rare thing to read about this type of action by Thai police. Hats off to this cop. They are valuable and perform an important service. What ever happened to that hit and run cop killer on Sukhumvit Thonglor driving that high speed sports car? What happened to the senior police who was attempting to collude with the perpetrator's family. If killing a cop in a hit and run is not taken seriously, Thais and foreigners will lose respect for Thai police.

The man has balls.

Lucky for him they are still intact post-4641-1156694083.gif.pagespeed.ce.HFfacepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif

1 person likes this

He is a true hero.

you mean zero?

Actually, no. However, your attempt at a witticism is acknowledged.

I have seen a photo of the 'Grenade kickers' foot.. Its messy... I can't see how they can save it...

The photo is pretty gruesome, so I won't post it, unless a Mod reading this thread says its ok.

I agree that policeman is a very brave man, but there is something I don't understand. In the video, there does not seem to be any shrapnel from this grenade. If the grenade had a "fatality radius of 5 meters", why is this brave man not dead, the video camera was not damaged, and only one other policeman was injured? Once again, please don't start the flaming, guns and grenades should have no place on either side of these demonstrations, but I would just like to understand what I saw in the video.

I agree that policeman is a very brave man, but there is something I don't understand. In the video, there does not seem to be any shrapnel from this grenade. If the grenade had a "fatality radius of 5 meters", why is this brave man not dead, the video camera was not damaged, and only one other policeman was injured? Once again, please don't start the flaming, guns and grenades should have no place on either side of these demonstrations, but I would just like to understand what I saw in the video.

It is just the way things work out sometime no rhyme nor reason, luck of the draw, and a few more. Depending how close you are the shock wave alone can kill you by turning your insides to jelly