Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

2,872 posts in this topic

Yep, it is down again. After the page stopped loading again, I took this screenshot of the page that loaded about an hour ago in another window. ((frustrating))

90 day rpt page.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that this has been done to death on 115 pages.

 

My 90 day is due in 3 weeks.I have a mac. CANNOT get in past "under construction". I don't want to do the postal thing.

 

Can i get into this on 1st April?

 

The big C along Lad prao road is a bit nearer than CW. is it mobbed?

 

Unsure what to do.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

I know that this has been done to death on 115 pages.

My 90 day is due in 3 weeks.I have a mac. CANNOT get in past "under construction". I don't want to do the postal thing.

Can i get into this on 1st April?

The big C along Lad prao road is a bit nearer than CW. is it mobbed?

Unsure what to do.....

If you look this topic was posted almost 2 years ago. It was April ,1 2015 it started

Immigrations extranet has been down since December. If it is up and working again on the 1st of April this you could try then.

To do it  on Safari you need a agent switcher to emulate internet explorer. Info here: http://www.dummies.com/web-design-development/how-to-activate-user-agent-switcher-in-safari/

There have been reports of people doing their reports a Lad Prao in about 10 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just did my annual extension today (and  90 day report - after just 55 days or so).  When they reminded me to do the next 90-day, I said it was a pity the on-line system was no longer working.  They told me it would hopefully be up and running again in the next two weeks.

 

.....I'm not holding my breath though..! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nor me as I can only hold my breath for less than a minute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been attempting to access the website to do my 90 reporting all morning.  It appears the website is down. Anyone else had this problem recently?  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, pookiki said:

I've been attempting to access the website to do my 90 reporting all morning.  It appears the website is down. Anyone else had this problem recently?  Thanks!

Immigrations extranet has been down since December. Several posts about it  in this topic. Including this page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 2858   Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigrations extranet has been down since December. Several posts about it  in this topic. Including this page.

Thanks, ubonjoe.  I wasn't diligent enough in looking at the past posts. Any indication when it will be up and running, again?  I'm asking because it is also impossible to send in inquiry on the website as well -- and there are no specific phone numbers for 90 reporting.:sad:

Edited by pookiki
forgot something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, pookiki said:

Thanks, ubonjoe.  I wasn't diligent enough in looking at the past posts. Any indication when it will be up and running, again? 

I have no idea when it will be up again.

There have been some false alarms when if was up for a short period of time and the was taken down again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I have no idea when it will be up again.

There have been some false alarms when if was up for a short period of time and the was taken down again.

Thank you very much! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sent it by registered mail instead. Arrived 10th March. Till today (17th) no answer, due date is 23rd. May go to Chaeng Wattana on Monday and check. How long this usually takes end to end?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MadMac said:

I sent it by registered mail instead. Arrived 10th March. Till today (17th) no answer, due date is 23rd. May go to Chaeng Wattana on Monday and check. How long this usually takes end to end?

When i did it by post a couple of months ago it took about two weeks. If your due date is the 23rd you still have until the 30th. I would wait until the end of next week before starting to panic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MadMac said:

I sent it by registered mail instead. Arrived 10th March. Till today (17th) no answer, due date is 23rd. May go to Chaeng Wattana on Monday and check. How long this usually takes end to end?

The immigration website says to wait 30 day before contacting them you have not received the report receipt in the mail. Since you have proof it was delivered to them you would not be fined for not doing the report.

If you only put standard post postage on the return envelope it might 2 weeks for it to delivered.

I send the reports to my local office by EMS and put 40 baht worth of stamps on the return envelope so it is delivered by EMS. Mailed my last report on Friday and receipt was delivered on Tuesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I don't care how long the site is down so long as it's 2nd coming is a 100% improvement on the crap they inflicted on us during the 1st attempt 2 years ago. During that period I only had one successful filing of my online 90 day report.

 

Mail has ALWAYS worked well for me through the Udon Thani office.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bdenner said:

Mail has ALWAYS worked well for me through the Udon Thani office.

As far as I am aware the Surin Immigration office in Kap Cheong still does not accept reporting by mail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did my 90 reporting at Chaeng Watthana yesterday (3/22). The immigration officer informed me that she had no idea when the website would be up and running, again.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pookiki said:

I did my 90 reporting at Chaeng Watthana yesterday (3/22). The immigration officer informed me that she had no idea when the website would be up and running, again.

 

 In my experience that's unusual. Normally if they have no idea (which they rarely do) they'll just make something up to save face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The conclusion...90 days report was sent by mail on 7th March to Yannawa, arrived 10th March, was then internally sent to Chaeng Wattana, stamped on 17th March and sent back on 20th March from Government Complex to arrive back at 22nd March. Turnaround time 15 days in total, both way registered mail, not EMS. No idea why they don't have a direct mail in address in Chaeng Wattana though.

 

The online report link shows now "Under Construction:", so that old crap hopefully will never be reincarnated again.

Edited by MadMac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MadMac said:

The conclusion...90 days report was sent by mail on 7th March to Yannawa, arrived 10th March, was then internally sent to Chaeng Wattana, stamped on 17th March and sent back on 20th March from Government Complex to arrive back at 22nd March. Turnaround time 15 days in total, both way registered mail, not EMS. No idea why they don't have a direct mail in address in Chaeng Wattana though.

 

The online report link shows now "Under Construction:", so that old crap hopefully will never be reincarnated again.

You only get that when you click the button on the immigration website.

If you use the actual link https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online  you get navigation canceled because the entire extranet is down.

The are not working on the online reporting website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, correct. So that would confirm it was intentionally shut down, perhaps because they can not manage and maintain it as it was never made to work in a real life environment, and that is what it will be for the foreseeable future. Hope next round they spend a bit more and hire someone who wrote a program before. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A off topic rant meant to derail the topic has been removed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2017 at 10:36 PM, MadMac said:

Yes, correct. So that would confirm it was intentionally shut down

Apparently it was taken down as a preemptive measure to keep it from being hacked in December when other sites were hacked.

Online 90 day reporting is not the only site on the extranet.

Online reporting for hotels and etc to report their guests is also on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 27 March 2017 13:35
Sponsors