LivinLOS

Best android STB app for Thai TV Live

35 posts in this topic

That's right and someone else was having the same problem on 22/2/17 looking at the last post there.  I've installed another add-on called 'Israel Live' which has given me the functionality I wanted now.  Thanks

I'd avoid the AIS Play app on any STB at the moment.  Just had one hell of a game after installing and opening it.  Basically it just flashed a black screen and took over the entire device.  Remote wouldn't work, couldn't get back to home and couldn't delete it.  Couldn't even power off the STB.

Ended up pulling the power cord, starting in safe mode, wiping the cache partition, then deleted the damn thing!!!  AVOID.

3 hours ago, SooKee said:

I'd avoid the AIS Play app on any STB at the moment.  

From what I've seen, the AIS Play app will function only on a device with an AIS activated SIM Card.

It launched on my android STB, but refused any attempts to sign in.

1 person likes this

The IlikeHd app is pretty good for Thai life tv as it has all the Thai digital channels in HD, and they all work.Other than that there is Israelive addon in Kodi which has many Thai channels that are aactually working.

Maybe they've put more effort into the Ios version which works on an average wi-fi SIM. Maybe the Android one is only configured for phones. Certainly screwed up my device.

I got the Israel Live earlier today. Only had a quick look but couldn't find any Thai stuff. Will need to check I got the right app and am looking in the right places.

Sent using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, SooKee said:

I got the Israel Live earlier today. Only had a quick look but couldn't find any Thai stuff.

May be they removed the Thai channels, but you will not see this since I'm on  your ignore list :smile:

thai 2.JPG

thai 3.JPG

thai 5.JPG

12 hours ago, SooKee said:

Maybe they've put more effort into the Ios version which works on an average wi-fi SIM. Maybe the Android one is only configured for phones. Certainly screwed up my device.

I got the Israel Live earlier today. Only had a quick look but couldn't find any Thai stuff. Will need to check I got the right app and am looking in the right places.

Sent using Tapatalk

Will re post this as auto-correct seems to have made a great job of screwing up the above!!  I MEANT to say:

"Maybe they've put more effort into the iOS version which works on my wi-fi only iPad just fine. Maybe the Android one is only configured for phones and is constantly looking for the phone connection. Certainly screwed up my device and was a real bitch to get off of it."  

On a thread dedicated to this topic though somebody did mention that he'd got it working fine on a Minix U1.

@Allstars  You were :) but all said and done, MOSTLY, I find your posts more helpful than unhelpful.  Plus of course, even on 'Ignore' you can still click 'Show' to show one of posts.

Edited by SooKee