webfact

Video: Senior monk faints on hearing news of his arrest for molesting a boy

57 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, MaxLee said:

Fainting for the sake of begging for mercy,...... :cheesy::cheesy:

...thank God they caught me and its all over.

ID: 27   Posted (edited)

Is there any form of depravity - drugs, drink, rape (including nuns and children), pederasty, theft and embezzlement are some of those we know about - that is not practiced by sinners masquerading as saints in the saffron robes of the national religion?

The entire nation - religious and political leaders and millions of devoted followers of Buddha - are clearly in denial about the cancer of criminal and immoral behavior festering behind the beautiful facades of Thailand's 34,000 temples.

Bringing any of country's 300,000 monks to justice can be tricky as the religion's heirarchy claims the right to monitor and punish wrongdoers and the police are only able to intervene when criminal charges have been filed.

Nothing could more vividly illustrate the drawbacks of this system than the sight of unarmed monks and lay folk defying thousands of soldiers and police sent to apprehend the fugitive Abbot of Thailand's largest temple complex, Wat Dhammakaya.

The world looks on in amazement, wondering whether to laugh or cry at such bizarre goings-on.

Does the newly-appointed octogenarian Supreme Patriarch have either the will or the energy to clean up the Gadarene stables he has inherited?

Or will a peasant's revolt banish the evil-doers and restore the tarnished reputation of the religion practiced by 93 per cent of Thai people?

Don't hold your breath.

Clever or stupid, rich or poor, most Buddhists are brought up to believe that it is better to make merit than to make waves.

Edited by Krataiboy
errors

4 hours ago, Mook23 said:

Poor guy. If even abusing young boys isnt allowed any longer. He was in love. The boy agreed. They both experienced nirvana. Blah blah blah. 

Never. Trust. Religion. Including. Corrupted. Thai. Buddhism.

Its Oscar Time!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Haha..so you blame religion? Blameyour corrupt inner self for hiding behind religions mate.

Many corrupt individuals use religion to cover their ill activities. Only simple people will blame religion and exonerate culprits. Cheers😆

My post says that I blame religion and I CARRY it one step further into the circles of government as well. Picture a ladder color it corruption Step one religion step two big government step 3 the elite step 4 crooked lawyers step 5 crooked judges. There are possibly 4 steps left for your pleasure. Let your imagination run wild. 

4 hours ago, Mook23 said:

Poor guy. If even abusing young boys isnt allowed any longer. He was in love. The boy agreed. They both experienced nirvana. Blah blah blah. 

Never. Trust. Religion. Including. Corrupted. Thai. Buddhism.

Don't think it has anything to do with religion, it is about abuse of a child.  When a doctor abuses a child that is not a reflection on the medical profession.

2 people like this

HAve grades come out already?

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Didn't you go a bit overboard with being a judge and jury ? the man is under

arrest, not been convicted, so as much as we abhor such conduct, let the

man have his day in court...

You could be right. He is charged only hopefully this isn't true for anybodies sake.

A bit easy to consider regarding the present behavior of Senior Monk who disappeared into SMOKE..

3 hours ago, NextStationBangkok said:

Good acting though, he will be admitted to some hospital ? and escape from the windows. :shock1::shock1:

Before admit in hospital, please remove the balls.

:post-4641-1156694572::post-4641-1156694572:

was that not a prerequisite to monk hood??? The ole Eunuch thing??

This fourteen year old prostitute must be telling the truth. I would still want a little more proof before convicting the monk. YMMV

3 hours ago, wvavin said:

Procedure of defense; Step 1 is fainting, Step 2 is .......

...shitting ones frock

6 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Let's see if he faints on hearing his guilty verdict,when/if the case

ever goes to court,there's 2 things to do when confronted with

danger,flight and in this case play dead,like those goats,when you

give them a shock ,they fall down as though dead.

regards worgeordie

I'd wake the bastard up with a stallion riding him to paradise and no Vaseline! Piece of shit!

3 hours ago, NextStationBangkok said:

Good acting though, he will be admitted to some hospital ? and escape from the windows. :shock1::shock1:

Before admit in hospital, please remove the balls.

:post-4641-1156694572::post-4641-1156694572:

Be careful what you wish for.  You can go much deeper with no balls.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, MaxLee said:

Or the word de-frocking?

Oh boy! (Actually shouldn't have said Oh boy, might prejudice the case...) In any case, the monk is too late for this year's nominations for the Oscars, but should definitely be considered for the next year's crop! Best Actor? Best Special Effects?

4 hours ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Haha..so you blame religion? Blameyour corrupt inner self for hiding behind religions mate.

Many corrupt individuals use religion to cover their ill activities. Only simple people will blame religion and exonerate culprits. Cheers😆

Religions prescribe an idealistic life many people are unable to live up to, celibacy - which is unnatural - being a good example. Personally I feel that the world would be much better off without organised religions.  

Shame on this monk, I hope he stays disbared from becoming a monk again, but I know that

this is not the case.

Geezer

Blind respect for the outer facade. A scumbag puts on an orange robe and has his head shaved. This doesn't mean we have an instant wise and holy man worthy of deep respect. All it means is we have a scumbag in an orange robe. But try explain this to Thais.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Sphere said:

Disguised as a catholic priest? 

5555 I just finished watching the film, Spotlight....

2 people like this

So the problem seems to be "defrocking"?
Suits the statement of Pattaya being visited for its nature while kindergarteners are blindfolded to increase the concentration all the while journalists are being threatened with jail sentences of five years for sticking around in a Phuket beehive of we-all-know-what and the Krabi National Park is officially entitled to skin the (white-skinned) visitors.

This country seriously has lost it - go underground, wait for the apocalypse and in years to come this place will be doing absolutely great - again! 

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, MaxLee said:

Fainting or faking?  Good acting anyway, Hollywood next stop after he get out of the slammer.  

1 person likes this

21 hours ago, MaxLee said:

yeah, and later he will apologize.....that's LaLaLand.....

On 2/24/2017 at 1:17 PM, CMBob said:

If/when you're ever charged with something, should we also presume you'll end up with a guilty verdict?  Geez, silly me, I thought the presumption went the other way.

I think Thai legal system is different..The accused have to prove innocence.

23 hours ago, MaxLee said:

Yep, in distant related old news, the Redbull heir became sooooo sick and soooooo unable to stand trial and got a freepass

Not yet.