webfact

Andrew Apperley Thailand death: Brother 'wants answers'

41 posts in this topic

Andrew Apperley Thailand death: Brother 'wants answers'

SAMUI: -- The brother of a British tourist found dead after a beach party in Thailand says he suspects foul play and want answers from the authorities.

Andrew Apperley, 38, from Eastbourne, was reported missing after failing to return to his hotel four days after going to a Full Moon party.

Richard Apperley said the situation was "just heartbreaking".

"My mum lost her husband and now she's lost her youngest son... it's created a big loss in our lives," he said.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-39107070

bbc_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright BBC 2017-02-28

Although they said his body was found I have not read any details..................nothing ?

maybe I missed it somehow or maybe the authorities don't want anyone to know 

2 people like this

Huh! The same brother said in another media report that his brother did take drugs! What to expect from the life of a junkie.

2 people like this

Family of Englishman who died after Full Moon Party suspects foul play

By Coconuts Bangkok

c1.jpg

Photo: Facebook

SAMUI: -- Last week, Englishman Andrew Apperley, 38, was found dead four days after going alone to Koh Phangan’s famous Full Moon Party.

His family filed a missing person report after Apperley did not return to his hotel, ibis on Koh Samui, four days after the beach party ended. The hotel staff still had his passport and driver’s license, which he left with them at reception when he checked in.

The deceased man’s brother, Richard Apperley, is demanding answers from the Thai police and suspects that foul play was involved in the death of his beloved brother.

Full story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/family-englishman-died-full-moon-party-suspects-foul-play/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-02-28

Surely an extremely quick blood test can show if he had intoxicating substances on board. Why the wait…they can test for most drugs within an hour.

2 people like this

5 hours ago, clockman said:

Or help from the consulate. Who are just diplomats enjoying the pleasures!

Double like

1 person likes this

British media "Metro" said:

‘Omg had a mad night all the guys wanting (sic) kill me,’ wrote the father-of-one from Eastbourne, Sussex.

He added ‘Scary guy with face mask. After mushroom. What the f***’ and ‘I’m tripping out. Think I’ve been spiked.’

The messages suggested he had consumed magic mushrooms, which make people hallucinate, and the stimulant Ritalin.

ad236627025-fee-c2a375-for-onl.jpg?w=620

Metro: He sent disturbing final messages to his friends (Picture: Mirror Online)

If Andrew Apperley had been taking drugs, or hippie-age mushrooms, it may not be that mysterious after all...

1 person likes this

I think the answer is already quite clear, from the activity engaged in per his texting.

but given the bad press about Thailand and full moon parties, his family is probably thinking the worst of Thailand vs the worst of their son / brother.

that said... autopsy findings / fiction should provide answers, although repatriating the body may need to be done for this.

2 people like this

Sorry mate,  answers you will not find... only frustration and excuses, plus a bill.

RIP

2 people like this

More chance of winning the lottery. Life is very cheap here, especially Foreigners.