rooster59

Police appeal for help as fears grow for missing Russian tourist

130 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, smedly said:

fair enough but there was no need to mention it

It could be a factor if she doesn't take the medication.I have a family member who can go off the rails if she doesn't take the pills.

23 hours ago, smedly said:

It would not surprise me if certain people were just hoping nobody would notice her missing - problem solved, suddenly when someone turns up looking for her they are all jumping through hoops or pretending at least

Honestly - no matter where you are or what you are doing - people just don't vanish from a holiday resort without someone noticing

Exactly , and if she was in a shared dormitory her housemates would probably have vacated some time ago . They need to be traced and interviewed along with people who attended the same entertainment venues that she used . Now that is a task but is doable . One thing is almost certain is that she could not have left the country without her passport .

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, AGareth2 said:

mmmm wants to dive alone

takes weights

deep water

hope they find her body

Assuming this is the result of a free dive that went horribly wrong, only leads to further questions.

Where did she get the weights?  Unlikely she brought them with her for obvious reasons - but of course, its always possible.

Presumably for a deep free dive she needed to rent a boat to take her out to deep water as finning from the shore would be extremely difficult with weights, even if deep water was relatively nearby?

2 people like this

19 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Assuming this is the result of a free dive that went horribly wrong, only leads to further questions.

Where did she get the weights?  Unlikely she brought them with her for obvious reasons - but of course, its always possible.

Presumably for a deep free dive she needed to rent a boat to take her out to deep water as finning from the shore would be extremely difficult with weights, even if deep water was relatively nearby?

exactly, if she really was looking to do some free diving onto popular dive sights then there is a very obvious place she would go to organise it - a local dive shop

if it was just some snorkeling off a beach then there would have been lots of people that would have seen her but I doubt very much that would interest her - there is nothing to see on a sandy bottom except ........ sand  

2 people like this

Could be even Russian mafia related...  Too little to late now and has been far to long now .. Anybody guess to be honest with you all but i doubt she is alive now .. anyway i hope they find her also Russians are very good swimmer and some of the water sports they are into is crazy like  International Extreme Race of winter swimming across Yellow River  ..where the weather is -19c and the water is 0c  ..