webfact

"Justice will be done" say police in murder of student in Cha-Am

65 posts in this topic

The force to have pushed the screwdriver that far into the skull was high and according to the Thai media the screwdriver was stamped on to drive it all the way after the initial stab to the victim who was sleeping at the time . Another victim of the 18 man gang was hit over the head with a bottle which smashed and then bottled in the face .

   These crimes were premeditated , planned and the whole gang of 18 are as guilty as the perpetrator of this heinous crime by association .  I have also seen similar gangs in action in my smaller town in the north east , from killing with guns to attacks with knives and machetes . This is a scary country with little law enforcement where there is no concern from the assailants  of the consequences of their actions . Many crimes go unreported  / unsolved and the penalties when guilt is proven are often frugal .  

        Farangs must have their wits about them to avoid events that could give them serious problems that would be negligible in their western homelands .

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, superal said:

The force to have pushed the screwdriver that far into the skull was high and according to the Thai media the screwdriver was stamped on to drive it all the way after the initial stab to the victim who was sleeping at the time . Another victim of the 18 man gang was hit over the head with a bottle which smashed and then bottled in the face .

   These crimes were premeditated , planned and the whole gang of 18 are as guilty as the perpetrator of this heinous crime by association .  I have also seen similar gangs in action in my smaller town in the north east , from killing with guns to attacks with knives and machetes . This is a scary country with little law enforcement where there is no concern from the assailants  of the consequences of their actions . Many crimes go unreported  / unsolved and the penalties when guilt is proven are often frugal .  

        Farangs must have their wits about them to avoid events that could give them serious problems that would be negligible in their western homelands .

Thailand has become Dodge city, please bring bulletproof west and full body amour on your holiday trip. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bander said:

Thailand has become Dodge city, please bring bulletproof west and full body amour on your holiday trip. 

Unfortunately, you will be arrested for bringing in a bullet proof vest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Justice will be done" say police in murder of student in Cha-Am

Yes, and the moon is a yellow cheese. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Of the total of 18 involved four were women and the rest men. They could all face charges of premeditated murder."

 

This statement sounds like the authorities might be headed in the right direction.

Some people only understand "tough love".

And "tough love" is the only deterrent!

Well? Capital Punishment is a pretty good deterrent too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May God bless the departed soul and keep mother strong to face ongoing battle of justice against Land of smiles system.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A troll post has been removed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 58   Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, NormanW said:

Screwdriver through the head.

 

25 years here and I think this country has massive problems.

 

Education education education please please please!!!

 

Step into the 21st century!!

 

I suppose this happens all over the world. Right???

 

If they 'Do the right thing ' after a few decades the right thing will become the norm. No???

Sort of...but these sort of gruesome incidents simply remind us all that the Thai people, by no means, have the meaning of life figured out any better than the rest of the people in the world while certainly, in many ways,  they are just as Fxxxed up as the rest of the world.

While you used to think this place had "something" or "somethings" that were so much better than where you came from and all the silly crap you where trying to get away from and all the craziness included.

You ended up here to learn, all too sadly, that here, in all to many respects, is no better than where you came from in many of the same crazy ways.

The original attractions where only illusions that have slipped away and out of your grasp forever more.

 

Oh well...what to do??...What to do..??? lol ...

Just have to live with it and the way it is....

Cheers

Edited by gemguy
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quote and joke of the year: He said: "No matter if those involved are the children of influential people, politicians or people in uniform - they will all be prosecuted and brought to justice".

Forgot to mention: "Then justice will set them free on bail, then some money will change hands and then (Thai) justice has been served".

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there ever vigilante justice against the children of influential people who kill other people?  With the prevalence of guns here, I would think it is common...nor perhaps needs to be...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, travelman said:

May God bless the departed soul and keep mother strong to face ongoing battle of justice against Land of smiles system.  

Was  god of duty when it happened?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, jvs said:

Was  god of duty when it happened?

Yes, He was, but why He allows this to

happen is unclear to us mere mortals...

guess it reinforces the ignorance and

evil in our world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jvs said:

Was  god of duty when it happened?

Very good question indeed. But God can only answer your question Sir. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2017 at 11:11 AM, Get Real said:

Why so negative? LOL

He is absolutely right. For a person who has been here for so long you should know what is going on or your pink glasses get in the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 65   Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Gerard052 said:

He is absolutely right. For a person who has been here for so long you should know what is going on or your pink glasses get in the way.

You mean that I would think I know what´s going on, and join the all so ever growing crowd of people that choose to stay in Thailand and all they can do is moan over everything.
No Thanks, Gerard. I moved here long time ago, and like every one that has been doing same saw this as a good choise.
Still see it like that, and all the "moaners" can just continue or move somewhere they fit in and can be happy.

 

They probably do what they can, but as we all know sometimes that is not as much as we would like. That´s as it is over here, and as foreigners in this country we don´t stand a chace to change something as long as they crowd of the country don´t stand up for themselfs.

Edited by Get Real

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 28 March 2017 13:12
Sponsors