webfact

North Korea's Kim 'acting very, very badly'- Trump

48 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

finally a country worth invading and sorting out and the yanks sit on their hands. get in there yanky doodle and sort it out then integrate it into south korea. then you can go back to destabilizing the middle east.

Like your thinking but China would not sit idly by. Its the Chinese skirts that Kim hides under. He may be a mad man but he understands that his big red brother will not abandon him. He serves at China's pleasure as an Asian distraction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, robin hood said:

Looks like you have all the answers, I leave it to you, 

 

 

I don't have any of the answers but IMHO if Trump does manage to overrule the US military and start something he won't be able to stop it so easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 28   Posted (edited)

Unpredictable, irrational and not susceptible to reason.

Guess which of the two I am describing ?

Edited by Rajab Al Zarahni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, the guest said:

Hopefully Trump will give the order, and drop the bomb on the place, and ask questions later.

oh very clever strategy:giggle: which will set off the most unbelievable global chain reaction

no wonder even the Vietnamese outsmarted USA.

 

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/273953-north-korea-and-iran-dangerous-bedfellows-with-one-common

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's better for the world if China goes in and bomb them(I mean normal Bombs and not nukes) . Nobody else can without out risking a war with china. And I can see it happening in a few years time. I can see China saying if we don't do something the Americans will and better we do it then have American invaliding a country next to us. It looks like they have had enough now anyway, they put there own Sanctons on them when they reufesd to buy there coal. Somebody has to do something now before they manage to put Nukes on long range missiles. At the Moment the nukes they have are puny and are smaller then the ones the Americans used in WW2.

 

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, juice777 said:

It's better for the world if China goes in and bomb them(I mean normal Bombs and not nukes) . Nobody else can without out risking a war with china. And I can see it happening in a few years time. I can see China saying if we don't do something the Americans will and better we do it then have American invaliding a country next to us. It looks like they have had enough now anyway, they put there own Sanctons on them when they reufesd to buy there coal. Somebody has to do something now before they manage to put Nukes on long range missiles. At the Moment the nukes they have are puny and are smaller then the ones the Americans used in WW2.

 

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They are well beyond that kind of thinking................................

 

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/14/north-korea-missile-strike-remains-a-real-threat/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, robin hood said:

All I know is the North Korean leader is crazy, and its all going to end in tears.

 

As is Trump but I agree with Trump craziness it could all end very badly indeed.

 

6 hours ago, the guest said:

Hopefully Trump will give the order, and drop the bomb on the place, and ask questions later.

Yes that's a great idea, after all the North Korean people, all the men, women and children should all be bombed to oblivion!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 34   Posted (edited)

once NK developes a long range ballistic missile that can threaten the west coast of America i am sure it will than be a go mission for a strategist  strike against NK's missile development facilities.  in the meantime the Chinese need to convince NK of this.  Trump is very impulsive and will not hesitate to use the military advantage that the U.S. clearly has.  and i think that the U.S. would be justified in doing this considering the behavior displayed by Kim, a retaliatory strike on S.Korea by the North would be suicidal and Kim knows this. all of the NK forces on the the N/S boarder could be devastated in a hour by  U.S. cruise missiles launched from subs in  the S.China Sea. N. Korea's  military would be neutralized  and re-unification would proceed. it's all up to China at this point. China has a big stake in this game.  the Chinese are smart enough to not risk a nuclear war with the U.S.

Edited by malibukid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Briggsy said:

Trump tweets for his voter base but takes no action except play golf.

Nonsense , he also attends rallies to bask in glory !

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

finally a country worth invading and sorting out and the yanks sit on their hands. get in there yanky doodle and sort it out then integrate it into south korea. then you can go back to destabilizing the middle east.

While your country sits, with its thumb up its butt.  :coffee1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, rijb said:

While your country sits, with its thumb up its butt.  :coffee1:

Perhaps he remembers the great US success in the fifties in that area, which was followed by another great success in the sixties nearby in Vietnam.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mrfill said:

Perhaps he remembers the great US success in the fifties in that area, which was followed by another great success in the sixties nearby in Vietnam.

Perhaps you don't know anymore than him, on how to handle NK/Kim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still waiting for them "best words", and "acting very, very badly" doesn't cut it.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rajab Al Zarahni said:

Unpredictable, irrational and not susceptible to reason.

Guess which of the two I am describing ?

 

Too difficult a question for me. I would put somebody else's money on both of them.

 

The one that frightens me the most is not Fat Boy Kim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Morch said:

I'm still waiting for them "best words", and "acting very, very badly" doesn't cut it.

He doesn't have them in him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rijb said:

While your country sits, with its thumb up its butt.  :coffee1:

my country has no interest in going around invading other countries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Too difficult a question for me. I would put somebody else's money on both of them.
 
The one that frightens me the most is not Fat Boy Kim.

They both flighten me something treble! along with Putin and that Turkish Present what ever his Name is.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
my country has no interest in going around invading other countries.

What's your country?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

my country has no interest in going around invading other countries.

North Korea must be greatly relieved.  :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

new zealand.

Could we on the TVF please see a list of countries you could successfully invade? I am truly curious about this important issue.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 24 March 2017 17:04
Sponsors