Thaivisa Web Content Team

This is why Coke and Pepsi taste so different - and it's down to one simple thing

54 posts in this topic

I drink both from time to time but not a big fan. My wife is a cola expert. She always went for Pepsi when you got it in the glass bottles. She moved onto Coke in glass bottles when pepsi dissapeared and she wont entertain est. Thais are mad for sweet soft drinks while I tend to stick to Leo.

1 person likes this

ID: 52   Posted (edited)

In California, you can get Coke from Mexico with real sugar, instead of high fructose corn syrup. I know a lot of people who swear by it, but I still prefer diet drinks to traditional soft drinks. The real sugar ones do bring back memories, but too many calories for not a lot of difference in taste. However, they are saying that diet drinks might be as bad as the others for your health. I am still hoping it is not true.

Edited by Ulysses G.
1 person likes this

In California, you can get Coke from Mexico with real sugar, instead of high fructose corn syrup. I know a lot of people who swear by it, but I still prefer diet drinks to traditional soft drinks. The real sugar ones do bring back memories, but too many calories for not a lot of difference in taste. However, they are saying that diet drinks might be as bad as the others for your health. I am still hoping it is not true.

You won't be able to get it for much longer. Throwing it over the wall will make the bottles smash and the cans will burst...

On 3/22/2017 at 9:29 PM, JAG said:

They do say water is the best for you - although personally I avoid the stuff, my brother keeps fish and I've seen what they do in it!

There's probably no fish in your toilet. Problem solved! :vampire: