snoop1130

Thailand ranked 32 on World Happiness Report 2017 as Norway comes on top

67 posts in this topic

Duh...........!!! Are you for real???

No and I certainly don't want to, especially at this time of the year when they become worse than the Koreans and Chinese who have their eating dog murderous festivals and now these wonderful Norwegians as you call them  go on their wild stupid killing whale seasons ....+++  now they not only do that but,  catch the female whales gut them /// take the fetuses out of them and dump the mothers back into the sea over and above  killing them in the sea shores and swimming in their blood after they killed them...........OMG ...j@!!~... ah~never mind! talking to stone walls again .. And you ask if we have been there ???

You got your facts messed up. As a Norwegian I can tell you that it is the killing wife season that just started, killing wale season is later. I can give you more details another time, but right now I must gut the wife, take the fetus out and dump her back into the sea. Unfortunately not enough blood to swim in it, all we can do is roll around in it.

Have a nice day, looking forward to your facts book about Norway.

WB
2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

You got your facts messed up. As a Norwegian I can tell you that it is the killing wife season that just started, killing wale season is later. I can give you more details another time, but right now I must gut the wife, take the fetus out and dump her back into the sea. Unfortunately not enough blood to swim in it, all we can do is roll around in it.

Have a nice day, looking forward to your facts book about Norway.

WB

yet another intelligent person on our failing planet ... If it's about your wife and not whales I don't give a sweet <deleted>>/// That's your bad luck .... but when it come the our planets animal life that is a much bigger priority to me than stupid ignorant and cruel human beings as we like to call ourselves ..PFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

https://awionline.org/action-ealerts/tell-norways-ambassador-us-stop-killing-whales

https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/norway_save_the_whales_33/?absNRcb

Luv you too!!

ID: 53   Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, annabel said:

yet another intelligent person on our failing planet ... If it's about your wife and not whales I don't give a sweet <deleted>>/// That's your bad luck .... but when it come the our planets animal life that is a much bigger priority to me than stupid ignorant and cruel human beings as we like to call ourselves ..PFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

https://awionline.org/action-ealerts/tell-norways-ambassador-us-stop-killing-whales

https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/norway_save_the_whales_33/?absNRcb

Luv you too!!

Save the whales!

Edited by jaywalker

Stupid woman , we only kill the minke whales , only short season and a few animals each year to sustain the specie, and the meat is delicious . Should we stop killing cows too ?

Meat is meat . 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, balo said:

Stupid woman , we only kill the minke whales , only short season and a few animals each year to sustain the specie, and the meat is delicious . Should we stop killing cows too ?

Meat is meat . 

Well said.

A cuddly newborn cow calf is cute, yet turns into hamburger someday, which tastes good!

I've never been to Norway, but am guessing it's a bit like Denmark, where I worked for 6 weeks once upon a time in Aalborg, Jutland.

If I believed in reincarnation, coming back as a Danish bicycle seat would be fun.

I had a blast in that town on the weekends.

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, MartinBangkok said:

What have you been smoking annabel?

cheers from a happy Norwegian living in Thailand

Sent from my SM-N920C using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

My guess is that she smokes CNN (Clinton News Network) everyday, and has never gone fishing or out in a swamp to hunt for food.

I don't really like hunting myself, but LOVE fishing.

I've caught monster fish & even a couple hammer head sharks. They are fun!

I'd love to get out in Norway on a fishing cruise sometime....Maybe harpoon a whale if it was legal?

Yes they were hunted stupidly in the past, almost to extinction, but these days, sometimes a culling is required, or at least a quota.

I think Thailand might be a happier place if they'd cull the soi dogs.

1 person likes this

Annabel, are you a 100% vegetarian that does not eat any animals at all, that does not wear leather shoes?

If so, may I express my respect for you? And I say that without sarcasm, but with admiration.

However, if you care only about the life of "cute" animals, who do you think you are? God? "You are cute, I let you live".

Disclaimer: I have never been to Norway but I used to know 2 Norwegians and one of my Thai students  spent an exchange year there.

Both the Norwegians I met were very friendly but neither wanted to live there.The first who became a traveling companion in India, said he actually preferred speaking English to his native tongue. He said English had far more adjectives to express  oneself with.

The second, a female, said living in Oslo was like constantly having to compete in a beauty contest. The women were always trying to outdo each other with the latest fashion, she said it was too dull to live there, though she herself was quite a stunner.

My exchange student loved Norway, however. Everything was so different to Thailand she simply found it exotic. Everyone knows how Thais love the snow.

1 person likes this

On 3/20/2017 at 7:24 PM, bannork said:

The Scandinavians are  happy because they spend their winter in Thailand- in Cha-am, Hua Hin and Phuket.

I don't think so.  Why would somebody be happy to spend their winters with a bunch of idiots?????

1 person likes this

Happiness is a warm gun.

Greetings to red, yellow, brown and green shirts.

Yours Sincerely,

John Lennon.

1 person likes this

Australia is the only hot climate in the top 10. All these cold countries must be up to something? Perhaps too much time snuggled up in bed?

On 3/21/2017 at 11:43 AM, Docno said:

That said, at least 99% of populace are happy with the junta itself ... and ain't that enough?

You've got to be kidding; you've entered  a classic rose-coloured glasses delusion zone.  There's a big difference between "happy", "hysterical" and the bliss of ignorance.  Happiness built on lies infests  and weakens basic security.

2 minutes ago, sandemara said:

You've got to be kidding; you've entered  a classic rose-coloured glasses delusion zone.  There's a big difference between "happy", "hysterical" and the bliss of ignorance.  Happiness built on lies infests  and weakens basic security.

Please see a doctor and get your funny bone checked.... seems it might be broken. [Note: this too is not to be taken seriously]

1 person likes this

On 2017-03-20 at 10:54 PM, balo said:

As a Norwegian I can confirm that the reason for all this happiness is that we can afford travelling to Thailand. "No money no honey" is not an issue for Norwegians.  

"No money no honey" ... Thailand,a place where the 'un-loved' meet the 'un-loving'. The truly happy would know the difference.

17 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

I knew there were still some proper Vikings alive.

2 people like this