Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account
View New Content Help  

marino28's Photo


Member Since 2014-01-23
Offline Last Active 2015-11-28 15:15
- - - - -

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Best pizza to order home?

2015-11-12 01:29:03

Another one for New York pizza. But I think also Nick Pizza is quite good

In Topic: Best Internet provider in Jomtien?

2015-11-12 01:05:03

I have 3bb at 900thb month and is quite good. My friend that live in another condo 500m from me have the cheaper package and many time he have some problem.

In Topic: 21 square meters,18000 btu daikin inverter smile

2015-10-26 23:30:21

If it helps, I have a Daikin Smart Inverter 12,000 BTU cooling an ~19 sqm bedroom, with 5.5M high ceilings, and it does the job just fine - at night smile.png


There's generally not many heat sources in a bedroom, and they're generally only on during night time when there's no sunlight issues either. If it will be needed during the day, or you have, say, a 500 watt plasma TV that's on for hours, you might want to consider going larger though.



i am interesting in buy this unit. Is it quite?  Can i ask you how much you pay for it?   


at the moment i am thinking to buy the daikin smart inverter  or the mitsubishi MSY-GK13VA 


thanks in advance 

In Topic: 90 day report question

2015-07-31 23:02:24

thanks all for the replies 



In Topic: Need cheap lawyer in Pattaya for have parental right

2015-06-01 17:32:28

How do you define a cheap lawyer?



actually the case is really easy. They told me the right price is 10.000 thb but at the moment i did not find any lawyer here will to accept that payment.

Quick Navigation  View New Content Site search: