Platinum Member

Platinum Member (9/14)

• Conversation Starter
  • First Post
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • 10 Posts
  • Very Popular Rare

Recent Badges

1. The people concerned live in Bangkok, my wife will be travelling there today with the rest of the family but the person is refusing to go to any meetings with all the family present so my wife is going to approach the head person in the large private hospital they work in(they are a doctor) to see if they can do anything as the person concerned is refusing to accept they have a problem or is willing to be spoken to about it. They are refusing to attend the arranged meeting with the whole family because they say that the family will not agree with them and that the person organizing the meeting is not high enough for them as well, they want the head person in Thailand only in a one on one, this alone is showing how delusional they are becoming. Will see if I can update more after the weekend, again thanks for all the help/suggestions.
  2. Thanks everyone, this is appreciated, one of the people involved had to go into their head persons office due to a made up report by this person and they are going to attempt to get all the family together to talk to them in the hope to resolve what is happening, it involves the govt so hopefully something will be done to get the help needed. I will wait to see what happens and let you all know, thanks again.
  3. I really need some help/advice, the wifes cousin appears to be suffering from possible mental issues and her family have no idea what they should do, in Australia it would be a simpler matter but here I have no idea. Is there a department she can be reported to that will make her undergo an examination to check her mental health as she appears to be getting worse and has her family are very worried. Last night there were several hours of phone calls between the family to try to work out what they can do but no one had any ideas so I said I would ask in here in the hope someone is aware of any help they can get before she gets too violent, any assistance would be greatly appreciated, sorry but I cant go into details as it involves some very important work positions which is why this is not easy for the family.
  4. we have been getting 2000 ltrs of water delivered twice a week now for several weeks so we can water our trees, the water table keeps dropping due to others having automatic watering systems and raised tanks to run them, they are constantly filling the raised tanks that supply their automatic systems from their ringed wells which drains our well, we get to water for 2 hours with 2000 ltrs before it dissapears. We have no choice as the trees will dies if we dont do it, our dam has around 20cm of water in it and we are trying to get at least 16000 ltrs delivered so we can water the trees on the opposite side, we normally have to do this each year but this year it has been a lot worse with the heat, just a part of living in Thailand, house well is around 40 mtrs and still providing the house water thankfully, it is the dam and the ringed well that are running out of water, the water table is generally only around 2 metres below the surface and we have never had to fill the well before but now with the heat and all the water use by ohers with propeties adjoining ours we have no choice, hopefully the wet season will hit very soon
  5. the tree pic in question is a plumeria/frangipani, looks to be an obtusa which are very common here and it has been totally butchered, pruning is needed but it should be done correctly not like this, this is absolutely pathetic. If you dont want new growth you prune back flush to a branch, if you want new growth you leave 6" or so from the branch, it is easy to do but most thais have no idea and dont care, pruning is done to shape a tree as well as control growth but people need to use their common sense which many thais lack, they do what ever is easiest for them and requires the least amount of work and refuse to even think about what they are doing as per usual with everything they do, what they did to this tree is disgusting but typical thai
  6. big brother is back in charge, all the charges etc will now disappear and the shin clan will continue where they left off
  7. every man & his dog knew this idiot had his fingers in the cookie jar, this just proves it, again we see how corrupt thai politics really is
  8. wife and myself both contracted covid over the songkran weekend in Phatthalung, symptoms were not as bad as our original covid some time back but are similar, still having chest problems & headaches but slowly getting better. We have been wearing masks since we started getting sick but unfortunately many thais do not wear masks when sick and prefer to spread what they have to everyone else which is why it is still around. Was also hard getting medical help, surprised at the way we were treated by hospital staff and doctors.
  9. Finally got it working properly yesterday, after checking per what you have said I did find the problems and corrected them, pump is now working fine again.
  10. thanks guys, will check it out, also realized that the 2" tube into the well may not be sitting under water continually, the filter is only plastic so has a tendency t float and the weight to hold it down had come away so wll try attaching another weight to ensure the end remians under water, really appreciate the replies
  11. I have a 2" honda water pump that only pulls a 4 to 5 metre head, its rated at a 8 metre head, was working fine but last week it started to loose pressure when watering, Pump does not change revs at all but water pressure from the watering hose goes from a 3 metre squirt for a few minutes to a 30cm dribble for a few minutes, this repeats continously while the pump is running between the 2 different pressures. With all the heat I have had to have 2000 ltrs added to the well everytime I want to water as the well runs dry over night(water table has dropped due to other doing heavy watering), this problem started happening after the first time the well ran dry but once we had the 2000 ltrs added the pump started working ok before this started happening so it has me puzzled, removed the screw cap and made sure the priming area was full and cap securely back on but have had to refill the priming area the next day before use. I am not mechanical minded apart from some basic stuff so any suggestions as to why this is happening would be appreciated, pump was serviced around 6 months back so I know it should be ok, thought possibly air in the sytem but not really sure as I cant understand why the pressure changes keep happening at similar times continually.
  12. more greed in action, what more can be expected. Thai fishermen have destroyed the fisheries of the country purely through greed, they will do what ever it takes to take every living thing from the ocean in their quest to become richer. It will not be long till there is nothing for them to take due to their greed and they now have a pathetic govt that will do what ever it takes for them to stay where they are, shows why Thailand will remain a third world country until they vote in a decent government that will do what is needed for the country as a whole not just for themselves.
  13. over 500 trees, you expect me to pay because of the neighbours refusal to do anything when I already pay for coir chip and spreading it around the trees, as for eating them I have already told the worker he can kill and eat as many as he can catch
  14. hahahahahaha, this coming from the country that regularly cause major health out breaks and virus, shows how bad these people really are and refusal to accept the truth that the country is basically a open air toilet with extreme eating habits, bats anyone