All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Non O A expiration

I removed a flame post you made and the resultant reply to it. They told you that you can stay in the country until August 5th. They apparently failed to mention that you need a re-entry permit to keep that stay valid if you want to leave the country.
  3. Simple. Don’t contribute. Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  4. exactly.. nobody has ever WANTED to bin it.. its too useful once in power.
  5. The British nationals appear to have a liking for the Bangkok Hilton lately. Well, this wins him a free stay there.
  6. stop feeding street dogs

Yes - that is correct because I understand the situation............I don't let my solitary personal experience get in the way of seeing the big picture. (i also travel exclusively by car - I've even had to rescue someone in my village who was pinned against a wall by a pack of our local soi dogs.)
  7. TOMS aren't the most pleasant of the Thai species, but I suppose its a bit harsh to shoot them
  8. They not very lucky man this time.
  9. Suzuki GSX-R 150

150cc is new big market Siam. This Suzi looks very nice. Best looking of the bunch IpHA. Is price known? But USD/beefy forks be way good. //MSlaz// & add ABS, way gooder. //top CB150//. ;-)
  10. They don't need financial help. They are well off for Thai standard's. They own a farm. Some Americans need the money more.
  11. But it is hilarious to observe.
  12. Good Way to Block a Road

- Daling; I'm hungry! - Don't worry, we'll go to eat when we get to Karon. It's just behind this last hill...
  13. Clever payback by the Kurds against Turkish aggression.
  14. Non O A expiration

Depends on the context, you are OK to STAY in Thailand until that date.
  15. It is incredible the amount of people that allow themselves to be walked all over here.
  16. Non O A expiration

Wrong If you leave after the enter after the 23rd of this month without getting a re-entry permit you will only get a 30 day visa exempt entry when you enter the country.
  17. Non O A expiration

So. Today. The immigration office TODAY told me I was ok until Aug. 5th 2018??? Really. They lied to me...
  18. Is this report for real?! Happy! One thing I've noticed, is the effort made inoder to portray a harmonious and happy existences, but behind the scenes the real truths are being kept out of sight! Best country for business. Happiest country in the world! My goodness, this is paradise. A country with the most coup detat in recent history compared to other nations, run by an unelected dictatorship, that violets human and animal rights, and still practises slavery, Known in most parts of the world as one of the most corrupt counties, with one of the highest levels of extortion and embezzlement rates ,which is clearly being practised by the number 2 dictator within the unelected government, that took over the country by force, that promotes illegal prostitution, high levels of unemployment coupled with a poor level of social security., not forgetting, it is still ranked a 3rd world progressive country etc etc etc etc etc etc etc... Hmmm. Happy...
  19. Confused over Thai girlfriend

Given some of the posts, why are you surprised?
  20. stop feeding street dogs

Christ almighty.... You've been nipped once by an owned dog, but are pontificating against soi dogs???
  21. True to a big point.. otherwise in Europe and the VS they could always keep the economy going.. and that has never been the case. If you truly want to know how good a economy is doing see how much it deviates from the world economy in a positive way. Also don't forget time laps.. things that other governments have set in motion might just come to fruition when a next government takes over. Its just not that easy to say who is responsible for what.
  22. stop feeding street dogs

Stop feeding the dogs - anything else is a waste of time... There is a look of nonsense and ignorance being expressed on this thread. There are a lot of “pie-in-the-sky” schemes suggesting to how to deal with an oversize population of “roaming” dogs that simply ignore the reality altogether Culling - some people don’t even understand what the word means. Culling is to reduce a population by slaughter, selectively if need be. With dogs it doesn’t work. All that happens is the population decreases for a short period and then bounces back - quickly because it has been “cleansed” of all the less healthy animals. One female dog can produce 5000 descendants in 5 years. “humane killing” of animals is a way of dealing with creatures that are too ill to survive on their own due to disablement or disease. This is not a population control system it is a way of reducing suffering in individual cases and can only be applied in small populations. “Collect Neuter Vaccinate and return” - is a useful tool. However it is completely impractical in a dog population the size of Thailand. Firstly it requires funding, then it requires registration of dogs, owners who will take part in the scheme as well as veterinary organisations. It can only slow growth or make a small reduction in population and requires at least 70% spaying of female dogs. Incidentally any neutered dog has to be returned to its original pack/location after neutering as if it isn’t it will be replaced by another fertile dog from outside and the whole exercise is pointless. Spaying only works well in populations with high “ownership” and where those owners are all prepared to have their pets neutered or spayed...... Thailand has no such situation. Food supply: - - this is the ONLY way to reduce the dog population in Thailand... Unlike cats, dogs are dependent on humans to exist......It has been proven that human interference causes overpopulation of dogs. The amount of food available is directly proportional to the amount of dogs in the locale. Without food, water and shelter populations of dogs go extinct. So long as water and shelter are present, the dogs survive because they are fed by humans, find edible wastes or attack flock. Dogs are thus dependent on humans and cannot maintain themselves as cats do. The dog population has to be decreased dramatically - there are thousands of dogs suffering out there. There are humans infected by diseases left by dogs infected by bites from dogs, children are especially at risk as they play in dirt contamination by dogs. They contaminate parks and open spaces and beaches...hookworm (transmitted through the skin - usually bare feet) eye infections, blindness, bacterial infections are all spread by “free roaming” dogs and their excrement. Water supplies are contaminated. Dogs cause traffic accidents...and then there is cost of clearing up after them; feces, rubbish strewn about costs a country big money. They are also disliked by tourists. They create no-go areas and disrupt peoples’ lives and sleep. Once a dog population is reduced to a manageable size then other measures such as mass sterilization can kick in but first the food supply - garbage/good Samaritans etc. has to be addressed. See if you can find a single country with a dog population as large as Thailand’s that has succeeded by any other method. - NOTHING ELSE WILL WORK.
  1. Load more activity
BANGKOK 19 February 2018 16:39
Sponsors