Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thai twins into Hua Hin semis By Lerpong Amsa-ngiam The Nation Sonchat Ratiwatana and Sanchai Ratiwatana remained the only local hopes in the US$150,000 EA Hua Hin Open Challenger after they moved past Peter Polansky of Canada and Rubin Statham of New Zealand following a 7-6 (7-4) 6-3 in the quarter-finals at True Arena on Thursday. Aiming to win their second home title after celebrating the Bangkok Challenger in January, the twins will play top seeds Alex Bolt and Bradley Mousley of Australia in the semi-finals tomorrow. But for wildcard holders Patcharapol Kawin and Jirat Navasirisomboon, their journey ended when they were defeated by fourth seeded Austin Krajicek and Jackson Withrow of the US 6-2 3-6 7-10. In the singles second actions, top seed Matthew Ebden of Australia improved his winning streaks to eight matches in two weeks as he trounced former top 40 player Marinko Matosevic, also from Australia, 6-3 6-2. He will take on Go Soeda of Japan who needed three sets to beat Krajicek 4-6 6-1 6-2. Fourth seed Ito Tatsuma of Japan beat Aussie Maverick Banes 6-1 7-6 (7-2) to set up a clash with South Korean rising star Soonwoo Kwon. Russian Alexey Vatutin beat 2015 finalist Stephane Robert of France 6-2 6-3 and will take on John Millman of Australia today. Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/sports/30332398 -- © Copyright The Nation 2017-11-24
  3. But the thread title is............Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign? Your off topic post adds NOTHING!!
  4. foolish , stupid , childlike people thought this op .
  5. 3 broken election promises? I think you will find it is more like 7. As for anything he said to Trump, forget it. Trump will have forgotten five minutes after their meeting and didn't care in the first place.
  6. Seems a huge price difference between glass panels and some wood cabinets? By the way the wood cabinets and the sink are already in the unit its only needs to be relocated towards the balcony.so that glass wall about 9sqm makes 27000 then to reinstall relocate cabinets sink maybe 30,000? Plus another 25,000 for additional costs lets make it 90k is it doable without tiling and electrical.
  7. Tourists warned of resort scam using Facebook pages

The simple scam of selling something that does not belong to the "seller" exists in many forms. I had a part time bar manager who tried to sell my bar to 4 different groups of buyers ! Step 1 is always to make sure the seller is the actual owner :)
  8. Australian share broker

Legislation globally is making it difficult for non-residents to open accounts in their native country. The easiest solution is to open an account with a broker which services expats, such as Internaxx (Luxembourg) or Saxo (Singapore), both of which give access to ASX. However, the commission on trades will be somewhat higher than a bargain basement broker.
  9. Five arrested in Chantaburi for overstaying visas

actually it's one the worst....Because I am not sure how they study journalism here...Maybe they are just the result of the bad education system in general...
  10. Air Bag Problem.

Isuzu has had recalls for airbags. That warning light is to tell you something is wrong. Take it to an Isuzu main agent, your ride could be on the recall list and cost you nothing. You don't want that thing blowing up in your face...
  11. That is common and a scary thing when buying a condo. You just do not know if it was built to any standards. Have had friends who bought property in Thailand and they did make money but they would have made much more buying in other places.
  12. Now this made me laugh. A great way to start the day in a good mood!
  13. Pantip plaza was atypical example. A skeleton for over 2 decades, the suddenly it became a building, but luckily only 3 floors. Abandoned high rise run a much greater risk of structural integrity.
  14. On Nut BTS this morning Nov. 21st ???

agree, my ex lives there, as you say a lot of local professionals live in the area, she works for BMW, so i spent quite a bit of time there, nice apartments, costs reasonable, good facilities, i dont understand the negativity
  15. Commuters Trapped In BTS Rush Hour Breakdown

Bangkok is such a hell on earth to live.. I feel for these people, and many don't even know it.
  16. Thailand Live Friday 24 Nov 2017

Frenchman with no money and Thai wife in apparent suicide pact in Uthai Thani Picture: Thai Rath A 46 year old Frenchman and his 26 year old Thai wife were found together having apparently died from a drug overdose, said police. Full story: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1012826-frenchman-with-no-money-and-thai-wife-in-apparent-suicide-pact-in-uthai-thani/
  17. A proverbial orange tree that bares no fruit haha
  18. Willing to be bashed unconscious while training, I wonder if this practice causes frontal lobe damage.?
  19. Your analogy is so far adrift it's unfunny and seriously inappropriate! In the fifty years I've been reading newspapers and known other people doing the same, I've never once met anyone who believed tabloid newspapers were the place to go to for fact on anything. Even the journo's I've known who worked for them will tell you that, so will the editorial staff, tabloids were never in the business of objective analysis and factual and accurate political and economics reporting. More importantly, everyone I have ever met has always known that, the question becomes why you don't, I'm sorry if you don't like the way I say things but this spade is a spade, not a soil removal utensil, not a shovel, it's a spade!
  20. Hello all I'm from Spain, we have 30 dd visa exemption - Thailand. the Question is: between these 30 dd, can I go out of THAI (for example on day) and return 1-2 weeks later? Or I have only single entry bw these 30 dd? Thanks a lot!!
  21. I would suggest this subject has been beaten to death. It has now become a squabble.
  22. Act now covers simple possession of offensive material

What about watching from my iPad lying on my bed ?
  23. Just called British Embassy and the Consular lady did confirm exactly the wording from the website " We are unable to certify photocopies of British marriage, divorce, criminal record, name change, birth and death certificates, as these should be applied for through the General Register Office."
  24. Five arrested in Chantaburi for overstaying visas

How come i count 25 bald heads ?
  25. But I don't need the WP after the NIA interview, maybe, which could be before March?
  26. Five arrested in Chantaburi for overstaying visas

The number in that particular area could be five.. they are living there in southern and eastern parts in tons.. I think there is some big racket operating in bringing Indians from some remote and rural parts of India with less or no jobs at all.. I spoke with two such people from India. They are uneducated and come on tourist visas. They are sent to lesser known parts of Thailand. They sell some basic stuff like food on bicycles.. they pay for some brokers and they know that they are illegal but never wanted to go back.. slowly after getting to know the locality they start money lending business.. of course about the Africans they come to work in gems and stones industry and involved in many illegal activities like we read every day.. I want the immigration officials to slowly clamp down on illegal teachers too. There are many of them with no valid visas and work permits.. clean up the mess completely from illegals..
  1. Load more activity