Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

3 Neutral

About tai4de2

  • Rank
  1. You might investigate whether a place called Isaan Tawandaeng in Bangkok on Thanon Pattanakarn still exists. (Do not confuse with a German beer hall of similar name.) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Can I live with my Myanmar GF in Myanmar? etc.

    Going back a long way to my own experiences, I recall that having traveled to and returned from other countries (i.e. not the US or Burma, or probably Thailand in your case) can provide positive evidence to the visa-issuing US consulate, which may help because it is evidence of having a home base to return to.